FUJIFILM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at FUJIFILM

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FUJIFILM (Morrisville, NC).

Interview

The interview process involved three parts. First, two conversations with mid to higher-level employees and then, one with a direct hiring supervisor that involved a scenario-based evaluation of a typical software logic problem. Before the in-person interview, a preliminary screening was used. The preliminary questions were mixed: some code-based and some scenario-based.

Interview Questions

• What is it about the position that attracted you to apply?   2 Answers

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FUJIFILM (New York, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

Basic get to know you followed by a couple technical questions. The interview was relatively straightforward. No hard-hitting questions. The list of questions they asked could prob be found on a google search for basic interview questions.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valhalla, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at FUJIFILM (Valhalla, NY) in May 2009.

Interview

Very arduous interview process. Started with two consultant interviews. Multiple interview with upper manager and HR. Poor contacts after interviews. Job was offered many months after initial contact. Then, offer was rescinded (!) and re-offered soon after.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated offer through the head hunter that contacted me initially. Was back and forth a few times, but relatively easy.

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FUJIFILM (New York, NY).

Interview

I was contacted personally via email that my resume' was received and scheduled a time for my phone interview. The corporate manager called and we had a great interview session. She had a lot questions about my achievements. I followed up several times to which she told me that management of the store at which I'd be working would call. They haven't.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FUJIFILM (Rochester, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online. They emailed me and arranged the in place interview. Then they were group of employer from different teams. They all asking different questions to find the best for their own team.

Interview Questions

• About my past projects and either I worked with C# and some data structure questions.   Answer Question

QA Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Castle, DE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FUJIFILM (New Castle, DE) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview was setup by temporary hiring company. One on one interview. Straight forward Interview with QA Manager and tour of lab. Reviewed background and had some simple interview questions. Had short interview with HR. Entire process was ~90 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How I would handle multiple samples arriving in the lab at the same time?   Answer Question

QC Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FUJIFILM (Greenville, SC) in March 2010.

Interview

Only took one interview for a job offer to come. It was a very clean process. I really can't think of an easier job offer. It was fast and clean. It only took a few hours after the interview for an offer to come, and I accepted. I was very graitful that the process was so easy, as that is not always the case when going through the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What do you do as a QC Supervisor?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy and straightforward. I applied for the job, and then was called in for an interview. When I went home, it was just a few hours before a job offer came, and I accepted.

Director of Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valhalla, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FUJIFILM (Valhalla, NY) in December 2018.

Interview

Had numerous interviews for this role both over the phone and in person at the company offices. Approximately, 12 interviews with various levels of management. The interviews lasted from 30 minutes to two hours and varied in complexity and focus. Also, was provided constant feedback from the Corporate Recruiter throughout the process. Communications were excellent throughout both verbal and in writing.

Interview Questions

• Please give an example of a complex financial audit you have performed in the past.   Answer Question

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FUJIFILM (Mesa, AZ) in June 2019.

Interview

I interviewed at Mesa, AZ location, the whole process took about an hour. Hiring manager and HR representative were both present for the interview. Asked a lot of questions about previous experience.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience with their system   1 Answer

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FUJIFILM (Greenwood, SC) in May 2015.

Interview

Fujifilm does its recruiting for this site through another agency known as MAU. After a brief phone screening with an MAU employee where they briefly discussed the position and we went over my resume, I received a request for a phone interview.

The phone interview involved the direct supervisor for the position and two other engineers from different departments who would play a supporting role to whoever ended up in the position. General questions were asked trying to understand what I enjoyed and was good at as an engineer and giving me a chance to ask questions to see if I would fit at Fujifilm.

I was then brought onsite for an in-person interview. The interview was in panel format, and specific questions were asked about how I had behaved in certain situations in the past. Lunch was also provided.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you had to work under pressure.   Answer Question