FUJIFILM North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at FUJIFILM North America

PMO Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valhalla, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at FUJIFILM North America (Valhalla, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

3 half-day sessions, separated by about 4 months total. Met everyone except janitor. In each session met with the hiring manager+ others. They seem very deceptive. First, not continuing contact after a session, then out of the blue setting up an interview session. HR is involved in every step of the way and the technology groups report into HR which is very unusual. So HR has a huge say in hiring, even if the manger has decided hiring someone.

Interview Questions

• HR asked many situational questions about employees, staff situations - good and bad. Hiring manager stuck to the actual work assignment and responsibilities. They make it clear Tokyo has a huge influence on everything - it is a Japanese company.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Extremely casual interview with regional manager. Probably better to get more technical information from prospects before deciding on someone. My actual manager did not even know if I had been offered the job we he called to see if I had accepted.

Outside Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at FUJIFILM North America in June 2010.

Interview

Quick and efficiently done The interview took several hours. I came into the office and was interviewed by 5 attorneys and got the job offer the next day. Hiring process was very smooth and all round favorable experience. I started the job right away.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rensselaer, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FUJIFILM North America (Rensselaer, NY) in April 2008.

Interview

I was contacted by a human resources employee that scheduled an interview with me for the hiring manager. During the interview the hiring manager discussed the views and direction of the company. It was good information and got me interested. During our interview we also breifly discussed my technical experience until the interview ended. I believe that the interview as a whole was just a personality test and not much of technical one. My advice is be confident at the interview if your not then it means you aren't meant for the job to the employer.

Interview Questions

• What experiences do you have with developing applications?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations occured.