Fado Irish Pub Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fado Irish Pub

Runner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fado Irish Pub (Washington, DC) in March 2015.

Interview

It was not a long interview process. Many restaurant jobs do require a long interview process. It was a one on one interview for about 15 minutes. I was able to fill out my W2 on the spot.

Interview Questions

• have I worked in a restaurant before.   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fado Irish Pub (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

Had a great chat with the GM. He was very personable. I felt as though they really look after their employees, and are dedicated to finding someone who is the right fit for the company. The interview felt more like a conversation, where we were both getting to know each other; I learned a lot about the Fado pubs, and got to appreciate how different they are from the majority of generic chains out there in the US. I would have been delighted to take the job if something else in a different field had not presented itself.

Interview Questions

• The usual - have you worked in high-volume restaurants before, how would you handle an irate customer, etc. Then the unusual - what's your favorite band, how many siblings do you have, etc.   1 Answer