Fallon Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Fallon Health

2.7

Claims Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fallon Health (Worcester, MA) in December 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, then in person Interview
    Hired the same day . They also conduct background no drug test . Normal interview questions but sell yourself especially if you have previously worked in health care

Medical Record Review Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fallon Health (Worcester, MA).

Interview

Met with department head, discussed my resume and I was offered the job. My teacher from medical coding/billing school recommended me, in fact trained me for her position as she was moving on and going back to school.

Interview Questions

• Did I have good attention to detail.   1 Answer

Navigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fallon Health (Lancaster, MA) in August 2017.

Interview

It took about 40 minutes on the phone. The second interview was face to face and it took approximately 10 minutes. Don't be late because there is no excuse for it in your interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience and how that will help you with this job.   Answer Question

Social Worker Interview

Interview

Interview was Straight forward. Telephone screening with a recruiter and subsequent interview with Site Director and Manager. Typical core job related questions, tour. Wait for HR to be in contact.

Policy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fallon Health (Worcester, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

Three levels of review, HR vetting is done first. Then Management is the next level, 2nd interview varies can be with future department or higher level management. The interviews were not to intense and pleasant.

Nursing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fallon Health (Worcester, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

Email to set up phone call from HR, In person interview to follow with staff from the organization. Interviewed by several staff members, separate, and together as well. Interview was followed up with a second face-to-face interview.

VP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Fallon Health (Worcester, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone screen, then a group interview with leaders within the program and potential future peer colleagues, then two individual interviews with program leaders, then individual interviews with organization senior leadership including with the CFO and CEO.

Claims Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fallon Health (Worcester, MA) in September 2014.

Interview

The manager giving the interview was one of the most awkward people I've ever met. We had to wait in her office for another manager to join us and she did not say a word for about 8 minutes. Once the interview began, I asked more questions than were asked to me. Both were very nice, it was just uncomfortable at times.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Fallon Health (Worcester, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

On line application. Human Resources phone screening. Call back to schedule interview. Then one on one interview with hiring manager/ department director who was new to the company himself. Very relaxed and cordial, lasting approximately one hour.Information discussing various situations and how they would be best handled. Process took over 6 weeks. Had to call three weeks later to check status with Human Resources, told no decision had been made yet. A few days later received call back from Human Resources to say job went to someone with healthcare background.

Interview Questions

• Straightforward all question job related to core responsibilities of the position.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fallon Health.

Interview

Hard company to get into, applied several times. Never interviewed with HR, just direct supervisor and program manager. Asked questions very pertinent to position, decision to hire was made quickly.

Interview Questions

• Can't recall any questions being difficult or unexpected, fairly straight forward   Answer Question