Fallon Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 18, 2017

2.8

Navigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fallon Health (Lancaster, MA) in August 2017.

Interview

It took about 40 minutes on the phone. The second interview was face to face and it took approximately 10 minutes. Don't be late because there is no excuse for it in your interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience and how that will help you with this job.   Answer Question

Social Worker Interview

Interview

Interview was Straight forward. Telephone screening with a recruiter and subsequent interview with Site Director and Manager. Typical core job related questions, tour. Wait for HR to be in contact.

Nursing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fallon Health (Worcester, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

Email to set up phone call from HR, In person interview to follow with staff from the organization. Interviewed by several staff members, separate, and together as well. Interview was followed up with a second face-to-face interview.

Claims Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fallon Health (Worcester, MA) in September 2014.

Interview

The manager giving the interview was one of the most awkward people I've ever met. We had to wait in her office for another manager to join us and she did not say a word for about 8 minutes. Once the interview began, I asked more questions than were asked to me. Both were very nice, it was just uncomfortable at times.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Fallon Health (Worcester, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

On line application. Human Resources phone screening. Call back to schedule interview. Then one on one interview with hiring manager/ department director who was new to the company himself. Very relaxed and cordial, lasting approximately one hour.Information discussing various situations and how they would be best handled. Process took over 6 weeks. Had to call three weeks later to check status with Human Resources, told no decision had been made yet. A few days later received call back from Human Resources to say job went to someone with healthcare background.

Interview Questions

• Straightforward all question job related to core responsibilities of the position.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fallon Health.

Interview

Hard company to get into, applied several times. Never interviewed with HR, just direct supervisor and program manager. Asked questions very pertinent to position, decision to hire was made quickly.

Interview Questions

• Can't recall any questions being difficult or unexpected, fairly straight forward   Answer Question

Customer Service Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Fallon Health.

Interview

The interview process was very disorganized - it took 3 weeks for the recruiter to arrange a phone interview and 2 more weeks to arrange an interview on site. The hiring manager was very aloof and wouldn't even look me in the eye - and one of the potential coworkers was, shall we say, very unprofessional in her appearance (pink leather jacket and black fingernail polish). No one contacted me to let me know I was not selected.

General Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fallon Health (Worcester, MA) in February 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with the manager and team members and then return to meet with the department Director. Discussed my success and challenges. Answered questions about work process and skills. Found all interviewers were prepared and professional.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straightforward, I was offered a lateral move.

ETL Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fallon Health (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

It is very slow process. Two full days of interview. Questions were technical in nature. Mainly related to the job you will be doing. They also asked some of SQL related questions.

Customer Service Representative II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fallon Health (Worcester, MA) in July 2013.

Interview

Applied, phone interview, HR interview, management interview, offer. Onboarding was smooth with an orientation that included all new employees. Special program for management really prepares you for success. They are upfront about the expectations of management and the company and the (real) challenge of the department.

Interview Questions

• What I think good customer service is, what is being part of a team, what I think my strengths and weaknesses are.   Answer Question