Fallon Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fallon Health Interview Questions

Interviews at Fallon Health

2.7

Social Worker Interview

Interview

Interview was Straight forward. Telephone screening with a recruiter and subsequent interview with Site Director and Manager. Typical core job related questions, tour. Wait for HR to be in contact.

Claims Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fallon Health (Worcester, MA) in September 2014.

Interview

The manager giving the interview was one of the most awkward people I've ever met. We had to wait in her office for another manager to join us and she did not say a word for about 8 minutes. Once the interview began, I asked more questions than were asked to me. Both were very nice, it was just uncomfortable at times.

Nursing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fallon Health (Worcester, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

Email to set up phone call from HR, In person interview to follow with staff from the organization. Interviewed by several staff members, separate, and together as well. Interview was followed up with a second face-to-face interview.

Navigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fallon Health (Lancaster, MA) in August 2017.

Interview

It took about 40 minutes on the phone. The second interview was face to face and it took approximately 10 minutes. Don't be late because there is no excuse for it in your interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience and how that will help you with this job.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fallon Health (Worcester, MA) in September 2010.

Interview

It took a long time to hear from anyone in HR. When I went in for the interview I was scrutinized harshly by the hiring manager. It was said that I was not friendly-looking enough for the job. I had the skills and qualifications for the position.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fallon Health.

Interview

Hard company to get into, applied several times. Never interviewed with HR, just direct supervisor and program manager. Asked questions very pertinent to position, decision to hire was made quickly.

Interview Questions

• Can't recall any questions being difficult or unexpected, fairly straight forward   Answer Question

ETL Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fallon Health (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

It is very slow process. Two full days of interview. Questions were technical in nature. Mainly related to the job you will be doing. They also asked some of SQL related questions.

General Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fallon Health (Worcester, MA) in February 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with the manager and team members and then return to meet with the department Director. Discussed my success and challenges. Answered questions about work process and skills. Found all interviewers were prepared and professional.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straightforward, I was offered a lateral move.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fallon Health (Worcester, MA) in March 2011.

Interview

Human Resources was very kind and open with me. I had an initial phone interview, I then went in and did a skills test and interviewed with Human Resources. After five minutes of leaving the building I was called to schedule a follow-up interview with the department manager and supervisor the next week. That interview was very quick and to the point, they seemed very nice. Three days later I was hired to start a week and a half later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They advised of a range of the pay and I stated I would like the highest amount, that's exactly what I was offered and accepted.

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fallon Health (Worcester, MA) in December 2011.

Interview

1st interview in many years, they wanted reverances with emails. Did not know this? Did not have many referrance d/t many of previous supervisor have left their posistions. They were kinda agitated with that. They think that if should still be in contact with managers from 7 years ago. Not even sure they are in the state anymore?