Family Christian Stores Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 45 of over 45 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Family Christian Stores

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Family Christian Stores (New York, NY) in Feb 2017

Interview

quick and painless interview. I was able to talk to the DM and then to a store manager and it was pretty much over with after that. Probably the best interview that I have ever put in. Not much more to say.

Interview Questions
  • would you like the job
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Greeley, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Family Christian Stores (Greeley, CO) in Sep 2016

Interview

They had a hiring fair. I already submitted my application a few weeks in advance. Went in early and had a group interview (store manager with four applicants including myself). Manager seems really friendly and the interview process was relaxed, fun, and easy.

Interview Questions
  • What if someone came in saying "Your God is not real", how would you respond?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Family Christian Stores (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

It was a general interview the interviewer asked if I knew that the stores are not for profit , talked about hours being based on how many of the donations you get a customers to give (basically commission) , and interviewer made it very clear that you had to work Sundays.

Interview Questions
  • Do you know the partners or ministries we are connected too, and the main goal of the stores?

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Family Christian Stores (Orlando, FL) in Jul 2016

Interview

Thorough and positive; was asked very thought provoking questions regarding my relationship with Christ and how I see myself contributing to the kingdom of God. It was a very positive experience to go through!

Interview Questions
  • What am I passionate about in ministry?

Anonymous Employee in Waco, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Family Christian Stores (Waco, TX) in Feb 2016

Interview

The hiring and interview process was easy. As well quick about get to me. But, if you know somebody working at company you almost get an instant interview. Interviewer asks questions such as "why did you choose to work with us" and "how hard of a worker are you?" fairly easy questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, IA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Family Christian Stores (Waterloo, IA) in Feb 2016

Interview

The interview process was fair and appropriately conducted. The Manager was pleasant and focused on what skills I could bring to their company and shared what they were looking for in an employee as well. Expectations and rules were shared as well as some of their policies. This was an overall pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about my experience and skill level for the job.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Family Christian Stores (Raleigh, NC)

Interview

It was straight forward and routine. The DM interview went very well. Clear expectations were present on both sides. Was offered the job on the spot pending a background check. That process took less than 1 week. I was in the store within two weeks of the interview. The DM was very accommodating to my need to give a two weeks notice. I did not have to interview with the regional VP, though it is my understanding that is normally part of this process.

Interview Questions
  • Why did I want to work for them.
1 person found this interview helpful

Family Christian Stores

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Family Christian Stores

Interview

I had 3 phone interviews! 2 with DM and 1 with regional manager. Then a face to face interview with DM at the location I was going to manage. DM asked what I would do to change this store around.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chesterfield, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Family Christian Stores (Chesterfield, MO) in Nov 2015

Interview

It was a pretty straightforward process, basic questions, etc. Mostly they wanted to know if I had any customer service experience, what hours I could work, and talked to me about the company itself. It was an easy interview, and I was offered a job immediately, though it took a couple weeks for me to start working.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Family Christian Stores

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Family Christian Stores

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple. Walked into the store and asked about availability of positions and filled out an application form. After submitting it, was told that I would be contacted by the store manager who called to schedule a face-to-face interview. The interview lasted about 20-30 minutes and asked basic interview types of questions: reason for applying for the job, why applying to this company, skills, strengths and weaknesses, availability.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 45 Interviews