Fanatics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fanatics Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2017

2.8

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fanatics.

Interview

Fanatics had 3 phone interviews with me and then flew me to Jacksonville to interview in person. Was told the whole time that I was the front runner for the position and then did not receive offer. Also did not receive travel money that was promised to me from the recruiter. Overall a miserable experience.

Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fanatics.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter, got a phone interview, then an in person interview, then another in person interview. The process took just over 2 months and was told they were needing to move fast on filling the position. Didn't receive much communication on the next steps along the way. If the interview process is indicative of how they work I’m glad I did not get the job.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Fanatics.

Interview

Interview itself went well, but overall horrible interview process. I had to continuously be following up to see if I was still a candidate for the position, while they had me waiting and waiting for over a month until they completely stopped any contact with me. Most people can handle rejection after an interview from a job, but to leave your candidates hanging for so long without telling them if you're moving forward with them or not is a bit rude and leaves the candidate wasting their time.

Interview Questions

• Do you enjoy watching sports?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fanatics (Boulder, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process began with a couple of rounds of phone interviews with different team members, and once they thought I was a fit, a in person interview was set. The interviews were highly focused on finding out who I was as a person and how I would interact with the existing team.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions was regarding how I would handle a situation with a team member who was causing a conflict.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fanatics (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone Interviewed for a position in Jacksonville FL with 3 different people for about 3 1/2+ hours of talk time. After the 3rd interview, the recruiter called to inform me the job i was interviewing for did not exist in FL. Seemed unprofessional to lead a candidate on for 3 interviews if the job didn't exist in the listed city.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate to FL? which really made no sense if the job in FL wasn't needed.   Answer Question

Associate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fanatics (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was done in a timely manner and the response was great from the hiring manager. I knew exactly what the job entailed, everyone was very transparent and gave me all the information I needed. Everyone was also very welcoming and easy to talk to. I also liked who I interviewed with. They were all people I needed to know and could learn a lot from. I felt like I was able to be myself through the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Why Fanatics?   1 Answer
    • What type of recruiting experience do you have (high volume)?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate some, but was happy with my offer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fanatics (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Company is pretty laid back, they're going through lots of changes and need to update legacy systems. Wasn't crazy about the role since it seemed like they just wanted me to be a glorified accountant with a IT background. Role would of had exposure to C-suite quite a bit from what I gathered but they couldn't really articulate what skill progression/career growth looked like there.

Interview Questions

• Balance sheet questions as it related to A/P, My background and why I wanted to work there, How good I was with reporting tools and pushing those out,   Answer Question

Director Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Fanatics (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Great communication skills from the recruiter, Wendy, from start to finish. Once an interview was scheduled it was very in depth with multiple people at different levels of management within the company.

Interview Questions

• In general the questions were more background based and they filled me in the culture which is really what attracted me from a fortune 250 company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fanatics.

Interview

I applied online via Teamwork Online and heard back from a Department Head via email a few weeks later, probably 2.5 weeks or so. I then set up a phone interview with him and we had two phone interviews that were straight to the point and comfortable to take part in.

Interview Questions

• Am I knowledgeable about the sport?
      What do you know about Fanatics?
      Do you possess leadership qualities?
      What's your educational background?
      Are you willing and able to travel for work?
      Answer Question

Assistant Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Fanatics.

Interview

Phone call with recruiter, phone interview with merchant team and finally in person interview with team and execs. After the in person interview they asked for three professional references who they contacted the week after.

Pay