Fanzz Sports Apparel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fanzz Sports Apparel

Sort:

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fanzz Sports Apparel (Sugar Land, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

It was with the district manager and it was questions on why Fanzz and why I should be selected among the other candidates. I walked in to fill out the application in person while the manager was there and then I was given a call back to interview in person twice then I was offered a position in the store starting the following week.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fanzz Sports Apparel (Sugar Land, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews. The first interview was a phone screening in which they asked general questions about sports and any previous managerial experience. From there I was called in for a face to face interview with the store manager and the regional director. It took about two weeks to get an offer and I started after completing a drug test.

Tier II Systems Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fanzz Sports Apparel (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2015.

Interview

It was well setup, management communicated clearly with me. It was a group interview and everyone asked appropriate questions and the interview did not go over the specified time frame

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They gave me exactly what I requested annually. I didnt have to go back and forth between employers. It was perfect and the time frame to start was well timed

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fanzz Sports Apparel.

Interview

It was easy, interviewer was nice, comfortable environment for the job on the spot. Must know your sports! Customers ask you questions non stop about teams and it’s fun to talk to them about the teams they like, especially if they like a rival team.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phnom Penh (Cambodia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fanzz Sports Apparel (Phnom Penh (Cambodia)) in May 2019.

Interview

about working personality and skill and how to work to be honest to employer as well.

how ever policy should be follow management roles and listen to head.