Farouk Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Farouk Systems

2.1

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Farouk Systems (Houston, TX).

Interview

No specific questions, it was a very friendly and relaxed conversation between professionals about my professional skills, my experience and their expectations.
    First a phone interview with HR and a second interview with two managers.
    The offered a different position (of what I initially applied for) which I accepted.
    The process took about three weeks to complete.
    I am enjoying working here and I feel comfortable coming in everyday.

Interview Questions

• They some questions but it was more as a conversation, based on my resume and skills.   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Farouk Systems.

Interview

Applied by seeing an online job posting, and sending my resume to the HR contact mentioned on the posting. Two days later i received a phone call requesting a time to talk for the phone interview. A day or two after i get another call, requesting i come to a face-to-face interview with the manager of Graphics. The same day i got a call and was hired. I started two weeks after because i already had a job.

Interview Questions

• Do you know about pre-press? I didnt know the term, but i knew what pre-press functions were at the time.   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Farouk Systems in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process was easy. The recruiter was very helpful. She was the one that conducted the first interview. After her initial interview I met with one of the managers.

Office Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Farouk Systems.

Interview

Interviewed with several HR employees and department managers. At moment of arrival you fill out an application and immediately enter wage expectations. Know that this may be final without discussing what the position pays.

Interview Questions

• General capabilities and personal outlook for position   1 Answer

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Farouk Systems (Houston, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview was brief but informative. They gave me all of the necessary details upfront. Very professional.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 5 years?   1 Answer

The money was not what I was looking for.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Farouk Systems in February 2013.

Interview

I had a unplanned, unscheduled phone interview with HR (while I was at the mall). Then I was called in for an interview with one of the Marketing managers, she talked up the company a lot and made it seem fantastic and even told me there were opportunities for travel for business (LIE). I had a second interview with the Marketing Director and another Marketing manager, the director had only been there 2 months when she interviewed me so she was more concerned with my character and past experience, while the manager spoke more about the company and the duties I would be taking on. She failed to mention ALL of the duties and how much work would exactly would be going into my assistant position and them treating me like a personal assistant.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, it was take it or leave it. Even though I had more experience and education then required they wouldn't budge on the salary (hourly) offer at all. I had been jobless for 2yrs so it was my only option at the time and I took it.

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Farouk Systems (Houston, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

Think twice about being interviewed by farouk recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a dwi I. Your background?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ask for more

Show Coordinator Interview

Application

Interview

Applied online, followed up with an email and a phone call, secured an interview on the phone. Conducted an in person interview, came back for a second interview, took a drug test, hired the next week. Entire process took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• very basic, if you have common sense and good hair you will be fine.   Answer Question