Fast Track Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 1, 2017

2.9

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fast Track (Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA).

Interview

Bait and Switch! This is door to door sales, tell you that you have to understand how the ground works...waste of my time and I even asked the girl when she called if it was sales...lies all lies

Interview Questions

• Are you available to work next week   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fast Track (Vienna, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

The very young man who was supposed to conduct an interview was not only the most unprofessional individual I had encountered in all of years but only asked my employment status and if I had a mode of transportation.

Interview Questions

• He did not inquire about anything relevant to my skills or experience.   1 Answer

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fast Track (Seattle, WA) in May 2012.

Interview

I applied online via craiglist. They asked for a resume and cover letter, as well as some examples of my work in marketing - specifically marketing plans and strategy. I was then contacted to come in to the office for an interview with the CEO. He questioned me about my previous experience, as well as specific questions regarding how I would go about establishing a strategy for their new product. They will put you on the spot, but that is only because they have great, intelligent leadership (their CEO is one of the original Microsoft guys, and a Princeton graduate).

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in the field of marketing as applies to web development/design or the technology industry?   Answer Question

QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fast Track (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

It was 3 stages. First one was with HR manager and informal interview on call. Second was technical interview with QA lead on video call and final was face to face.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (East Timor)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fast Track (Pune (East Timor)) in August 2015.

Interview

Aptitude test which has 25-30 questions mainly on aptitude it was very easy followed by a logical game called Herbert which requires good logical understanding and was impressive. After that technical interview which is taken by Director mainly focused on SQL and HR interview which has basic question about yourself and family background each interview is for about an hour.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fast Track (Pune (India)).

Interview

First round was aptitude test
    Second round was online programming game. Very interesting, best tool I have seen.
    Third round was SQL test. I did not get all right, but managed to clear. SQL should be strong.
    Fourth round was technical interview with 2 people. Questions asked on ASP.Net, SQL and Oops.
    Final round with director of company.

Interview Questions

• SQL test had 10 questions. At least 4 were tough for me.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fast Track.

Interview

Excellent interview process. Only candidates with good technical skills can get selected.
    Total Five rounds.
    1) Game:
    First round is quite novel. Candidate is asked to play a game.
    Game is somewhat related to pattern identification.
    2) Technical written objective:
    Technical objective questions. This round is pretty simple questions related to ,net, html, sql are asked
    3) Practical Sql test
    In this round candidate is given a database and asked to write sql queries.
    4) Technical interview
    Toughest round each and every skill mentioned in the resume gets scrutinized.
    Prepare well for this round.
    5) Hr round
    Candidate is asked to solve puzzles. If every thing goes Ok then other formalities are discussed.

Interview Questions

• Few sql queries asked were tough. Need to prepare sqll well before appearing.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, you can negotiate before accepting the offer. Do not forget to mention your expectations clearly.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fast Track (Pune (India)).

Interview

It was my on campus placement.
    The interview was smooth.
    5 rounds.
    1st Aptitude.
    2nd Herbert, a game of writing algorithm.
    3rd was technical.
    4th with the managing director - technical and HR.
    5th With Chairman - HR.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to play a game which required to develop algorithm for moving a robot through specific points with minimum code.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was smooth. I was beyond my expectation.