Faurecia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 12, 2017

2.7

Program Manufacturing Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Faurecia (Columbus, IN).

Interview

Standard interview process focused on background and technical capability. They are nearly always hiring, so its not hard to make it through with a few good stories about success. There main activities out of the corporate center are industrialization projects. Be ready to discuss your background in relation to supporting, managing, or directing efforts in that area.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project where you had to overcome barriers to success and what did you do?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Faurecia.

Interview

average interview process. First a brief phone interview, then an interview with HR and the hiring manager, then an interview with the hiring manager's manager. The process took few weeks.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Faurecia (Louisville, KY).

Interview

about a 2 hour long interview with the manager.
    we sat in a little office and talked about my experience.
    I was told how great and easy the job was.
    later discovered the mess I walked into.

management will say what they need to get you in but would cut you to save themselves.

the manager all seem to be French, kinda hard to understand

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Faurecia (Louisville, KY) in June 2016.

Interview

The person who was supposed to interview me was not there. I met with another senior industrial engineer in his office, The interview was very calm and he took most of the talking role even when I tried to interject. He really liked me and said he would tell the other interviewer that I was a good candidate.

He then took me to the HR department where I was given a second interview with an HR rep that was very short. The interviews were both very laid back.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply here?   1 Answer
    • What classes are you taking right now, and which is your favorite?   1 Answer
    • Do you know what we do?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any Questions for me?   Answer Question

Program Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Faurecia (Auburn Hills, MI) in March 2016.

Interview

They will initially call you to set something up. The first interview could be in person or on the phone, depending on the manager you interview with. From there, they may or may not invite you back for a final interview. If you get past this, you will be hired on. You will need to do a background check and a drug test. The drug test is a hair test. Overall, they have great communication as to what you need to do.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Where do you want to be in 5 years?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Faurecia (Columbus, IN) in January 2016.

Interview

3 steps.
    HR - Finance - Senior management. Process with medium difficulty and few technical questions. questions about career plan and personal objectives. Finally automative passion needed to succeed.
    Interview with nice employees who are actually welcoming and focus on showing the faurecia culture as soon as possible

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The scope of my responsabilities and the timeframe of my contract

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Faurecia in January 2016.

Interview

Very easy interview. First called me for a bit and asked for my availability. Then, they called me for an in person interview, which was with a panel of 3 people (2 managers, 1 HR person). They didn't really ask much except for me to explain my resume in depth. No real behavioral questions or anything. Called me back the next day to let me know that they were offering me the position.

PC&L Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Faurecia (Louisville, KY) in December 2015.

Interview

Phone interview was conducted after applying online. Then we exchanged emails to set up a face to face interview at the plant. During the face to face interview, we had a traditional interview at the managers desk and then we toured the plant and asked questions and decided if it was a good fit. Overall it was an easy interview and pretty laid back.

Engineering Interview

Interview

Very straightforward and easy interview process. Their was a plant tour which highlighted the many technologies they utilize. I got to meet members of the engineering, management, supervision, and quality departments. The process overall was very typical, straightforward, and easy. The interview session featured situational/behavioral questions. They also asked about my past experiences educationally.

Interview Questions

• What is the one thing that sets you apart from the competition?   1 Answer

Program Manufacturing Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Faurecia (Columbus, IN) in November 2015.

Interview

I got a call from chief engineer,asking for on site interview at Columbus,Indiana. One of the team member took me to lunch for an hour. Then their was a telephonic interview with Controls Engineer for one hour. Next one hour was HR round and last was plant tour. Even though Chief Engineer tried hard to get me in, but could not do so because I am a international student and they do not sponsor visa for this position.