Feedback INFRA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 20, 2016

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Feedback INFRA

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Feedback INFRA (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Resume based shortlist was published first. Then we had group discussion rounds. They filtered 10 candidates from around 50 who had been shortlisted. Next was personal interview round. Three people of those 10 were offered the position after personal interviews. Group discussion and personal interviews happened on the same day.

Interview Questions

• Started with typical HR question - Tell me about yourself.

Subsequently they asked questions based on resume, describing previous work. Next, they took up some cases and asked strategy based questions. Then they asked guesstimates.

Next - why Feedback Infra and how would it help in your long term goals. Finally, they checked for culture and role fit.
      1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate and thus made a mistake. My advise to others with this company would be such: before accepting their offer, request an offer letter on company letterhead having salary clearly written, so that they do not change the offered pay from that agreed upon verbally.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Feedback INFRA (Mumbai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

In brief it was smooth. The HR contacted me over phone and after a telephonic round I was interveiwed by the immideate team head and later on by the SBU head which resulted in a prompt selection.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to my previous experieces in the power sector. I was also asked to highlight major acheievements and difficulites that I've faced working till then. The team head was generous and had breifed me about the organization and the kind of person they were looking for.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was a little bad experience as the HR had made mistake in PF calculation and then he negotiated for 20000 INR out of the package offered. It was not as per expectation.

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Feedback INFRA (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

There will be very simple written test followed by simple interview. Questions in interview will be very easy.
    Here is the process:
    1. Screening based on grades
    2. Written test (technical + aptitude)
    3. Personal interview (simple questions and high negotiation for salary component)
    4. Those selected will be informed by mail within a week.
    5. Joining date will be somewhere near to 1st July.

Mep Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Feedback INFRA (Noida (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

I have applied seen their hiring process in Times Ascent. I have applied for the same when i have only 2 years Experience. Interview process was so good. They are asking me related to only my work. There are two round of interview one technical and other was HR.

Interview Questions

• Interview was not too tough they are asking question on my level or my experience.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Feedback INFRA (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

Had published my resume on naukri and personally called up the HR for job application. After a few days got a call for interview as they had urgent requirement. During the interview simple questions regarding technical competency were asked. Nice interaction.

Interview Questions

• What if we send you to a hostile site where you might get into some troublesome situation. How would you handle that?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I already had an increment in my previous company but missed out to mention that in the interview process so had got roughly the same salary. Talked to the HR for revising my salary, accepting my mistake but the HR didnt budge. "Nothing can be done now" which I'm pretty sure they could have.

Accounts Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Feedback INFRA (New Delhi (India)) in July 2008.

Interview

Thru Advertisement and references, can apply online or thru naukri.com etc. , CV screening thru telephonic interview, first meeting with HR, then concerned department

Not suitable for commuting