Fenix Consulting Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Fenix Consulting Group

2.4

Sales Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fenix Consulting Group (Orange, CA).

Interview

This was both a positive and negative experience. The pros: immediate call back; great phone conversation setting up in-person interview; fun paperwork with great questions to fill out while waiting for interview; possible management position after putting in sales work. Cons: misleading phone conversation about the position (led me to believe that I was interviewing for a management training program, not a sales position); waited over 30 min for my in-person interview; position was just above minimum wage and based solely on sales; position would be pushing shoppers in places like Walmart to change their internet service

Interview Questions

Fenix Consulting Group Response

Feb 13, 2020 – Recruiter

We appreciate you taking the time to give feedback regarding your interview experience, as this shows us where we can continue to make improvements. I’m happy to hear that there were some positives in your experience. You've mentioned that you were intending to interview for our Management Trainee position, and were under the impression that you only interviewed for a sales role. I did want to make a clear distinction here that we are in fact looking to train the right individual into management - which starts from learning sales.

Our Management Training Program is designed for us to teach essential business skillsets and have full understanding of our sales teams and client needs before moving into a position of leadership. As one grows with our company, you're potentially working with deals worth millions of dollars. We must do our due diligence to make sure we know who this person is, what are their work tendencies, how do they care for their people, and can they respect your clients interests and execute at a high level. Here is the outline of the Business Management Training phases:
    Phase 1) Sales & Self Management
    Phase 2) Small Team Management
    Phase 3) Office / Client Management
    Phase 4) Organizational Management

Summer Interview

Interview

30 minute phone interview, second round 30 minute phone interview. Interviewer asked behavioral questions and questions about experience on resume. Very generalist position so didn't ask me any technicals, had to give a presentation

Interview Questions

Fenix Consulting Group Response

Dec 17, 2019 – Recruiter

We appreciate your desire to leave feedback, however based on your interview description we believe that your experience was with another company. Our interview process would include at least 1 if not 2 IN person interviews. We would not extend a hiring decision without having met someone formally in person and completing a shadow interview.

In addition, our positions available would not require any kind of presentation.

We hope your review finds the party it was intended for!

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fenix Consulting Group (Orange, CA).

Interview

Interview was easy. They had about 10 of us in the lobby, the whole process took less than 30 minutes. What they don't tell you until the end of the interview is that you will be selling cables at Costco and Sam's Club. I do not have any problems with the job of selling cables but what I do have a problem is the fact that they do not mention this anywhere in the job description. They were not going to talk about actual duties of the job until I asked for it. Shady business practice.

Interview Questions

Fenix Consulting Group Response

Feb 27, 2019 – Recruiter

While we appreciate your feedback it is our concern that your review is for another company.

For any person who is coming to interview with our team - we have a calendar tracking system with names and check in times. With our tracking tools we were able to verify that there has not been a day in which more than 5 interviewers were in our lobby at one time in the last 3 years.

In addition, we have no association with selling cable in Costco or Sam's Clubs.

We wish you the best with your search and hope your review can find the company it was intended for!

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fenix Consulting Group (Orange, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

I recieved a call and spoke with someone about my resume and they asked questions about my precious job and then proceeded to invite me to an interview. I recieved an email with the info I needed to find the office and confirmed my interview time

Interview Questions

• How my previous job aligned with the job I applied for   1 Answer

Retail Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fenix Consulting Group (Orange, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

Standard pitch of a multi level marketing company. Phone interview then a request for an in-person interview. Representatives are friendly and there is a solid attitude to support their company culture, but I did my own research of the company and saw that their job description veiled a mundane position which lacked the opportunity for skill building.

Interview Questions

• Are you looking to build you managerial business skills (or some version of that question)?   1 Answer

Oct 29, 2018 – Recruiter

We appreciate you taking the time to give feedback regarding your interview experience, as this shows us where we can continue to make improvements. I’m not sure where you found your research, but we are in no way affiliated with any kind of multi-level marketing. All of our employees are W2, paid hourly, and are offered full benefits including health insurance and cell phone reimbursement.

While we try to keep our job descriptions simple to focus on connecting in person, a behind the scenes glance into our company would show a culture that is dedicated to developing their people with interpersonal and soft business skills that are highly sought after and transferable. Growing people are happy people which is likely what has led to our recognition as “Best Places to Work” by Orange County Business Journal for 6 consecutive years and a “Top Workplaces” by OC Register for the last 2. Not sure if that came up in your research =)

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fenix Consulting Group (Anaheim, CA).

Interview

Simple first interview through HireVue, once submitted I received a phone call the following day that they like my answers and scheduled another phone interview with an account manger. After that interview if they like you they schedule you for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fenix Consulting Group.

Interview

2-3 stages of the hiring process. They ask you questions to find out if you are socially smart and willing to do "whatever it takes" to be successful. Not a very difficult interview as long as you keep an engaging look on your face and answer with more than a few sentences.

Entry Level Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fenix Consulting Group (Orange, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

It was a straight forward process and had a lot of young people around. The job itself is for a door to door sales position. It wasn't the right fit for me because of the fact that the salary was very low. It can be something worth looking into if you have absolutely zero experience but be prepared to work hard.

Interview Questions

Fenix Consulting Group Response

Feb 13, 2020 – Recruiter

We appreciate your attempt to leave feedback regarding your interview experience, however your review is for the wrong company. We do not have any door to door sales campaigns.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fenix Consulting Group (Orange, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

it was short and simple. they have a large turnover and need people to operate their pyramid scheme. i am not sure how this place is honestly even considered a business. they provide no benefits, no gas compensation, they do not even offer to pay you for your commute time to get to each store location where they have you sell cable packages.

Interview Questions

Fenix Consulting Group Response

Oct 2, 2019 – Recruiter

We do appreciate genuine employee feedback, however the information provided in this review is false which leaves to question its legitimacy.

During on-boarding paperwork and orientation we clearly breakdown our compensation structure which includes an hourly wage, opportunity for uncapped commissions and bonuses, as well as benefits. Such benefits include health insurance (medical, dental, vision, chiropractic), partial cell phone and mileage reimbursement (noted as an Operational Bonus), as well as 3 days of Paid Time Off per year.

Our company has been in business since 2011, ranked as a top performer for our clients including AT&T, DirecTV, Spectrum, Comcast, and Amazon. We have been nominated as a best place to work from Orange County Register and Orange County Business Journal for back to back years. I would highly encourage if you are reading this review in consideration of employment opportunities, that you take the time to research your facts from true sources and speak with our team in person for any clarifying questions around compensation or benefits. The problem with anonymous reviews is that other companies and people with no association to our business can say whatever they like, true or not, with no real consequences.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fenix Consulting Group (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

it was aweful, you go there they ask you if you have your own vehicule so you can drive to walmart and stand there to sell direct TV .