KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Fenox Venture Capital Interview Questions

Updated Nov 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 14 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fenox Venture Capital

Fenox Venture Capital

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Fenox Venture Capital in Jan 2021

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Good interview process, general questions that are found in most interviews. First interview is getting to know you and behavior questions and life history questions. Looking for background in venture capital. Asks what drives you and what motivates you.
    Answer Question

Fenox Venture Capital

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fenox Venture Capital

Interview

Very quick. Light on the Technicals. Culminated with startup research and a presentation. Had 2 initial phone screenings before the presentation. No extra outreach required at any point in the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Fenox Venture Capital

Application

I interviewed at Fenox Venture Capital

Interview

Fenox Venture Capital rebranded themselves as Pegasus Tech Ventures due to their unethical practices with unpaid interns and tarnished reputation. First phone call was with an "Investor" on the team. This is not your typical job -- they tell you that you will first be hired for a 3 month trail to see if you are any good for $2500 a month. (That comes out to less than ~$11 per hour after tax). If that gets you excited go ahead, but i'm not sure you can live comfortably near silicon valley with that compensation and no benefits. I withdrew my application.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Fenox Venture Capital

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fenox Venture Capital in Oct 2018

Interview

It is very nomal interview. You will get 3 different nterviews. First one is take place in Japanese(Because I'am Japanese maybe). But next one and third one is in English.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about my history, why Fenox, why VC, what you know about IoT.

Fenox Venture Capital

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fenox Venture Capital in Jan 2018

Interview

thought it would be. Lots of sales involved. What do you know about us? What Do you know about startup World Cup. Very odd. Salary was less than what I

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about us? thought it would be. Lots of sales involved. What do you know about us? What Do you know about startup World Cup.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fenox Venture Capital (New York, NY) in Nov 2017

Interview

The interview process for me goes as follow, might differ with any other applicants - Call interview, basic question, background stuff - Given a Due dilligence task, where need to complete within 3 days. - Email notification of acceptance. - never even went to the office, for 1-1 interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Fenox Venture Capital (Tokyo) in Jul 2017

Interview

Applied online and within a few weeks I received an email expressing interest from the Fenox team. After exchanging a few emails, we scheduled a phone call interview. Roughly the first twenty minutes were behavioral questions and the rest was technical. The difficulty of questions varied based off of your answers and was used to gauge your experience and knowledge of VC. However, I felt as if I was on mute because there wasn't much feedback once I gave my fully explained answer. About two weeks after this interview I received and offer from Fenox, but turned it down because it seemed "too good to be true". The process lacked professionalism and in my opinion was just in place to create the illusion of credibility. I also did my own due diligence and found my concerns to be consistent with multiple other reports.

Interview Questions
  • How would you evaluate a possible portfolio company and its business plan?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I interviewed at Fenox Venture Capital (San Jose, CA)

Interview

Applied via an email, had one phone interview with an associate, submitted an investment proposal and got the internship. Overall it was a very easy process and took about two weeks

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fenox Venture Capital (Jakarta)

Interview

Conversation with investment manager. That was one on one meeting in the office where I was asked questions about my background and future intentions. The atmosphere was quite informal. Manager informed me, that sometimes I'll have to make tasks, which are not connected with my possition.

Interview Questions
  • Manager asked about my background. He asked why did I chose venture capital and my plans about my job in future.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Fenox Venture Capital (New York, NY)

Interview

It is a very basic interview. The manager asked about 10 questions such as tell me about yourself, why Venture Capital, why Fenox, what are you looking for in this job...

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Interviews