Fentress Architects Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fentress Architects

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fentress Architects (Denver, CO) in June 2012.

Interview

Slow, but fine overall.

Interview Questions

• If you were an animal on a carousel, which animal would you be?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Straightforward, no games.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fentress Architects in March 2013.

Interview

They all great and friendly during the entire interview session, you are most likely to talk with the HR manager and your team leader, but you might also got the chance to talk to the boss or the COO about the company as well!

Interview Questions

• What do you think the company would help you in your own career?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Fentress Architects in August 2012.

Interview

The interview process took a long time and had a lot of steps, which I think is typical of the hiring process these days. Patience and flexibility were necessary to make all the interview schedules work. Interview days and times were often switched on short notice with one interview occuring on a Saturday morning. Certainly required cleverness to cover out of office time at current job to attend all interviews. The interview process is very thorough because Fentress only hires the best.

First contact: emails with department head after submitting resume
    Second contact: phone interview with HR (half hour)
    Third contact: group in-person interview with five people (3 hours)
    Fourth contact: skills test and surprise interview with two employees (4 hours)
    Fifth contact: in-person interview with HR, CEO and department representative (2.5 hours)
    Sixth contact: phone call from HR with offer (half hour)

Interview Questions

• Which is the best airport Fentress has designed?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Smooth, but the agreed upon start date was moved up, which made things interesting as not all plans were completed or in place for an early start.