Fenwick Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Fenwick

2.6

Grounds Keeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Old Saybrook, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fenwick (Old Saybrook, CT) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview was short, went in filled out an application and then talked to the hiring manager on the spot. i got a tour and the whole thing lasted about an hour. i was able to meet other emplyees that worked there and start the next week by picking my schedule.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fenwick.

Interview

1 stage with the new Director of Merchandising- really good interview which flowed more like a conversation than having questions fired at me. Got given lots of time to talk through my CV followed by a few competency questions. Lasted just over an hour and he explained a lot behind the context of all the changes currently happening there.

Interview Questions

• What factors do you take into account when planning OTB?   Answer Question

Catering Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fenwick (Colchester, England (UK)) in October 2018.

Interview

It was really fast and easy, the HR lady was nice and listened to what i had to say. i got a call from her a couple days later saying i got the job

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fenwick (London, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

A brief phone interview with the HR manager who was very thorough on what they were looking for and the direction of the business. This was then followed by a 1st interview with the direct line manager and HR manager (which was over 2 hours!). They were very thorough in going through general competencies and more specific buying related questions. Then a final interview and presentation with the department head.

Interview Questions

• In your opinion what makes a good buyer   1 Answer

Store Detective Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fenwick (London, England (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

It was a 3 stage interview, starting with a basic HR one regarding the way I work and other basic questions, it was followed with an in-depth one about my experience and skill set with the security manager and then a final third with the operation manager and that was more of a meet and greet to get their seal of approval.

Interview Questions

• To decribe how I have had a positive effect on financial loss within my current business.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fenwick (London, England (UK)) in July 2018.

Interview

It was a stressful expereince due to the restructure in the comapny so all managers had to apply for their own positions in order to either maintain it or loose it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the time when you had to deal with a difficult team member.   Answer Question

IT Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fenwick (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Meeting with HR then following interview with service desk team leader and IT Director. HR deem you the right fit for Fenwick as a company and second interview was to assess if you are a right fit for the team and have the technical knowledge although there is no testing

Interview Questions

• Asked for any information about the company that you are aware of - looking for you to have done some background on the company etc   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fenwick in January 2015.

Interview

1 to 1 with concession manager,
    easy interview, very basic and laid back. Made to feel welcome and was told about all the perks of working in fenwicks. Enthusiastic and bubbly manager.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the brand??
      Give example of how you dealt with a difficult situation
      what makes you a good candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fenwick (London, England (UK)) in July 2019.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with HR, I was then invited for an interview with the divisional manager. She offered me a better position within her department that was closer to my skillset. I then had a second interview with the visual merchandisers she was also lovely. I really enjoyed the process, it was very quick and smooth.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brent, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fenwick (Brent, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied twice through recruitment days and wasn't successful. Walked in one day and left my CV with HR. Called me the next day to come in for an interview. Short Interview for about 30 minutes. Got the job started the following weekend.