Festo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Festo (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Low-pressure, informal phone interview after a resume and skills review followed by an in person interview. Received offer about 3 weeks after starting the process. Only two people were involved in the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• What are some reasons you wouldn't take the job.   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Festo.

Interview

Very simple
     1 on 1 interview with HR and engineering manager. Interview was mostly about resume and behavioral questions. Everyone seemed busy and kept moving around so you get a sense of the dynamic working atmosphere.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mason, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Festo (Mason, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

Worked through recruiter in the local area that was retained for employee searches. My interview process was set up during a job fair that FESTO was having at their new facility in Mason, OH.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work with shop level / operational employees?   1 Answer

Senior SAP Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hauppauge, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Festo (Hauppauge, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

It was easy and fast process. expect about hour long conversation on Phone and in-person interview.
    it was more technical for the position applied. in total there are about 4 rounds of interview.
    2 in person and 2 phone.If all selected an additional round with Germany resources is also selected.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Festo (Seoul (South Korea)) in November 2014.

Interview

Typical interview questions about yourself and why you applied for the job.
    Interviewers were very friendly.
    If I remember correctly(it's been 2 years already), the interview didn't take longer than an hour

Interview Questions

• What do you know about this company?   1 Answer

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Festo (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview happened at bangalore
    only one round of interview
    the duration of the interview was 40 min
    they prefer to have mechanical engineer but i was an electronics engineer.
    Overall the process of ok

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Festo in September 2010.

Interview

Asked simple question, but did not receive offer

Research and Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stuttgart (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Festo (Stuttgart (Germany)) in January 2018.

Interview

As an answer to my application, i got directly invited to the headquarters without a first phone interview. This has not been bad per se, as the position was admittedly incredibly fitting to my CV. Still, i got invited with no clear information on how the interview process would have been, with no instructions on how to reach the place and with no agenda for the interview, just a time of beginning. Other than this, the interview has been pleasant, quite informative and very interesting (the panel was composed of managers working in a company which have a very strong engineering culture). Still, the feedback process is almost zero. i did not get any reply when sending e-mail regarding the status of the application and the process for reimbursement of travel costs. Big problem with HR: inefficient, slow and not trasparent.

Customer Service Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kepong (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Festo (Kepong (Malaysia)) in September 2013.

Interview

Test 1: Personality test: Choose the most correct description about you from 5 choices. Test 2: English test: multiple choices question about grammar, words, etc. Test 3: Writing Test: Write 10 sentences for 1 problem solving questions, there are 10+ questions in total. Interview with Singapore, HR and HOD.

Interview Questions

• The problem solving questions took very long time.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Show your true self and they like you to demonstrate problem solving ability.

Mechanical Engineering- COOP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Festo (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

It was a 25-30 minute interview with 2 project heads and the HR representative. They were very nice people and I felt extremely comfortable. They asked the questions in a very non-threatening way and felt more like a conversation and not a barge of questions. Overall seemed like a great interview, unfortunately they did not pick me, but an amazing experience.