Fidelity TalentSource Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

BROKERAGE SERVICE Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smithfield, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity TalentSource (Smithfield, RI) in November 2017.

Interview

There was one phone interview to start with a veritude employee. Then a second phone interview with a veritude employee in Fidelity. This was followed by one round of in person interviews with the boss I eventually had.

Financial Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merrimack, NH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity TalentSource (Merrimack, NH) in November 2019.

Interview

I applied at Fidelity Investments talent acquisition manager suggestion after I didn't pass their test during the hiring process. A recruiter called me the next day, spoke with me for 20 minutes and said she'd call me in 24 to 48 hours to set up the phone interview. She never called and never responded to my messages. Very disappointing experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the time you provided outstanding customer service.   Answer Question

Retirement Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fidelity TalentSource (Raleigh, NC) in October 2019.

Interview

It went great. It was a lot of fun and I got to meet a lot of the managers. They gave us a great experience. You have to be very sharp and on your A game for the interview process. It was overal very clear and a great experience. It was a great experience and I am looking forward to starting my new position here very soon

Interview Questions

• At your previous job how did you handle conflict   1 Answer

Fidelity Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fidelity TalentSource (Durham, NC) in October 2019.

Interview

Phone interview by someone with a modest command of English. Seemed to barely understand the job. Finally admitted this is a contractor for Fidelity and not really Fidelity. Total waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Will you work from Noon to 8 pm   1 Answer
    • Do you have time off planned the next three months?   1 Answer

CSR Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity TalentSource.

Interview

includes a facility tour and round robin interview with managers. set up with 6 applicants and 6 interviewers who spent about 10 minutes each with the applicants asking questions and asking applicant to ask questions of them.

Interview Questions

• describe a time when you demonstrated resilience in your professional life   1 Answer

Content Strategist Interview

Interview

I applied for the position of Content Strategist. Within a few days, I was contacted by one of their recruiters--about working in a call center. This was nowhere close to the position I applied for and I'm not sure why they called me when I never expressed any interest in a call center position whatsoever.

Interview Questions

• No interview questions because I refused to work in a call center   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity TalentSource (Albuquerque, NM) in March 2019.

Interview

First, I was contacted out of the blue by Veritude and it was a cold call interview with no preinterview question like "would you like to work for a staffing agency at Fidelity?"
    Veritude must have come across my resume through one of the job sites I belong to; but it was for a job at Fidelity, a company I would like to work for.
    The interviewer asked some pretty preliminary questions just to confirm that everything on my resume was correct. After the Veritude representative described the roles and responsibilities of a CSR position at Fidelity, answering calls about personal pensions, was I interested.

Interview Questions

• First, I have an educational background in economics and business administration but have never put them into practice. The interviewer asked if I would have any difficulty grasping the concepts of the training in pension management and/or directing callers to appropriate authorities.
      Pretty basic, I felt as if the interviewer was just working to fill a quota.
      I was easily passed onto an in person interview at Fidelity.   1 Answer
    • They asked what Fidelity could do for me and what I could do for Fidelity.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merrimack, NH

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter through a job website without having directly applied to the company. The recruiter did a preliminary phone interview, and I was invited to come in for an in person interview the following week. They brought us in as a group, which I was not told ahead of time. I was the first to interview, but had I been last to interview, I would have been expected to wait several hours for the rest of the candidates to finish theirs. There were two interviewers present, it lasted 20 minutes, and the questions were rapid fire, likely to throw you off. I was struck by how massive their call center was when I took the tour. It seemed to me that the company was a meatgrinder with an incredibly high turnover rate where the managers spent most of their time interviewing new candidates to replace those who had left. I would not recommend working here, at least not in this position.

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Covington, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fidelity TalentSource (Covington, KY) in August 2017.

Interview

Overall, the initial interview screening process was a pleasant experience! Recruiter provided a detailed overview on the steps of the interview process. Recruiter made for a positive experience. She was professional and gave me detailed information on what to expect along the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of a time you worked with your former colleagues in a team environment?   1 Answer

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity TalentSource (Raleigh, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

Two phone interviews. Two in person. The last one I sat down with 5 interviewers over the course of an hour or so. Very thorough. The whole process moved fairly quickly though.