Fifth Third Asset Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fifth Third Asset Management

Intern- Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fifth Third Asset Management (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in October 2013.

Interview

The interview consisted of STAR questions, so have several responses prepared that are flexible. They also looked at my resume and asked questions so make sure you are familiar with everything you have down.

Interview Questions

Director-VP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Fifth Third Asset Management (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2011.

Interview

They use an internal recruiter who most likely didn't have a recruiting background. He never returned calls or kept you up to date. Most professional recruiters I have dealt with understand that the recruit is a potential asset of the company and should be treated that way. They keep you informed of next steps, any hold-ups isuues, and where you stand. This one when he did call everything was asap for you to get back to him, then he went silent, then asap again. He on occasion had a few disparaging comments regarding the manager he was recruiting for- as a front facing image for the company a turnoff.

Bad feel for the company from the recruiter.

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fifth Third Asset Management (Boston, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

Pretty standard with phone interview.