Financial Foundation Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Financial Foundation Group Interview Questions

2.5

Inside Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Financial Foundation Group (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

Had a phone interview, 1 on 1 interview, 2nd 1 on 1 interview. Took an online assessment test. Pulled credit report because you have to get licensed as a loan officer. Overall it was a pretty basic interview, nothing unusual. They were all very welcoming. Good experience. They were offering an hourly plus bonus until you get your license. Then the hourly goes up after you become a loan officer and then you get hourly plus commission. I was also told that once you become good you can get a much hire salary once you get established.

Interview Questions

Seemed liked too much time on the phone hammering leads to get a sale. They have good leads but other companies are calling the same leads. I was worried that my frustration on getting a sale would eventually get the best of me.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Financial Foundation Group (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

behavioral interview questions

Interview Questions

Interview

They first contacted me via a phone call from their HR department in corporate headquarters in Atlanta. Afterwards, I went in for two interviews, the second one also including about an hour of realistic job profiling where I sat with a current employee to see what the actual job would entail. After the second interview, they called and made me an offer a few days later.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Financial Foundation Group (Denver, CO) in August 2012.

Interview

A bit surprised that when I went in for an interview there were 16 other people there for a group interview. Then if you did well in the group interview they brought you back the next day for a smaller group interview and if they liked you, you were then taken back by a "director" to have a personal interview.

Interview Questions

• They do get a bit personal asking about your personal financial state, although I understand that they are a financial company and probably want to make sure you are not a thief. Just thought it was wierd to ask instead of just doing background check.   Answer Question

Not the right offer for me at the time. I actually did like the people and the potential that the company had to offer though.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Financial Foundation Group (Saint Paul, MN) in April 2012.

Interview

Filled out an application online and spoke to the manager on the phone. I went in for an interview on a Monday where it began with filling out a paper application. The manager asked me questions and said he needed to see my college transcripts. He said he liked my confidence amongst other compliments. He said he would call me back in a couple days to schedule a follow-up interview, likely Friday afternoon. I called back on Tuesday when I had access to a fax machine to send over my school transcripts, and he again said that he'd call me later to schedule another interview, and it would be best to keep my Friday afternoon open. On Thursday I hadn't heard back. I left messages that were never returned. I never heard from him again. I have nothing sketchy in my background or credit that would disqualify me from this (though I doubt he would have checked). It would have been perfectly acceptable to be rejected, I find it completely unacceptable to tell someone to wait for a call, to open up their availability on a day, and then ignore messages or never call back.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lone Tree, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Financial Foundation Group (Lone Tree, CO) in December 2011.

Interview

Group Interview. Really built up the company. Hell of a sales pitch. Those who seem to make a good first impression will be asked back for a second for a 1 on 1. Kind of a litmus test to see if you will make a good salesperson… being confident and able to start up a conversation (networking). I was offered the position that evening after my 1 on 1, probably because I had 10+ years of sale experience. All the others hired were either recent college grads or had no sales experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None.

Accelerated Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Financial Foundation Group (Charlotte, NC) in September 2011.

Interview

If you apply and have a degree they will hire you, they have no investment in you so if you don't work out they will hire some other random soul a week later. You interview with the top sales individuals who are the managers and then they decide which one wants you to be on there "team"

Interview Questions

• Typical Sales interview nothing difficult, just be sharp and clever and you will be in and out in no time.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiating you accept the position with its benefits or you can decline

Management Trainee: Executive In Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loveland, CO

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Financial Foundation Group (Loveland, CO) in March 2011.

Interview

They brought you all together in a room and presented a loafty presentation of expected goals and compensation packages.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

I decided to decline this offer after reading into the company and seeing all of the complaints posted about them. Also this job is 100 percent comission, who wants to have that pressure? Also if they don't invest in you they have no risk in hiring you.... you are just a cash cow for the company.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Financial Foundation Group (Loveland, CO) in February 2011.

Interview

They get everyone into a room and present them the company info. They make it sound like a normal 9 to 5 job but it's a glorified sales position where you must go out and create your own client base. If I knew this I would have rejected the offer.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer
    • Will you be able to pay the $489 training fee?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, I paid $489 for training which was a waste since I quit in the middle of it.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Financial Foundation Group.

Interview

I was called the day after I sent in my resume to come in for an interview, I appreciated the promptness. It was a two tier interview process. We were given a presentation of the company and then individual interviews. I was asked to come in the next day with 3 other applicants and we were treated to another presentation, and then another one-on-one interview. Overall it was a fairly easy interview process, if you are charismatic you will probably end up with a job offer. Good for experience, just not the right job for me!

Interview Questions

• The questions were standard interview questions. Would you be comfortable recruiting people? etc.   Answer Question