Fire and Life Safety America Interview Questions

Updated Nov 7, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fire and Life Safety America

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fire and Life Safety America (Nashville, TN) in Jan 2019

Interview

Application and interview questions were pretty simple. Got a call within a couple of days and interviewed that week. The interview was very informal, but I appreciated that the superintendent was very “real” about the interview, company, and job. Explained the company and job very well and what I could expect if I came to work there. After the offer is accepted, background check and things are typical (week or so) and then you’re ready to go.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of projects and work have you done?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Fire and Life Safety America (Richmond, VA) in Sep 2018

Interview

Very friendly and gave good detail/overview of the position at their location. Richmond branch seems to do better than most other branches. The company has a strong background and seems to be a very blue-collar atmosphere.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Henrico, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fire and Life Safety America (Henrico, VA) in Jan 2018

Interview

I submitted a resume and was called in for a face to face interview quickly. The interview was standard and the interviewing manager was professional and engaged in the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, MD

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Fire and Life Safety America (Hanover, MD) in Oct 2016

Interview

Basic questions that were pulled from Internet. James Conniff has a humongous stick up his butt. Corporate guy living in Blue Collar world. Detriment to the organization. Then met with a lady who was just happy to be a part of something. Job should be for an entry level, no knowledge of self person.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing they asked required research?

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Fire and Life Safety America (Baltimore, MD) in Sep 2015

Interview

Multiple Interviews including the HR review and drug test. Brief over the phone conversation and about an hour long face to face interview. Followed by a day of HR infirmation testing and a drug test.

Interview Questions
  • Can you walk? Climb? And stand for long hours?

Anonymous Employee in Sanford, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fire and Life Safety America (Sanford, FL) in Nov 2014

Interview

Interviewed with inspections dept manager over phone. Made second interview in Sanford, Fl office with service manager and inspections manager. Given offer and accepted. Told to come back to do drug test and sign paperwork in a week. Turned into 2 weeks til started work.

Interview Questions
  • Number of hours available to work
RSS Feed</>Embed