Fireman hospitality group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fireman hospitality group

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fireman hospitality group (New York, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

The interview process is that two managers will take interviews back to back and if succeeded then paper works will be asked to be completed and then the corporate office will run the background information and will notify the employee.

Interview Questions

• What should you do when a guests complains about the service or food   1 Answer

Director of Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fireman hospitality group (New York, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

I find the organization very unprofessional. If someone takes the time to travel into the City for an interview it is standard professional courtesy to let the applicant know that you will not be proceeding with their application. While I could tell the job was not for me and a step back, I would have at least appreciated proper closure. I took the time to be professional and write a thank you note. I was sure the role was not for me after interviewing but after experiencing the professionalism level I knew the organization was not for me. They have since gone through 2 IT Directors in under a year, so I guess my instincts were correct..... whew

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your prior role...   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Fireman hospitality group.

Interview

Shabby office. Constant interruptions. Rushed. With the exception the initial phone conversation with HR, I never felt the interviewers afterward were trained to understand my capacity and/or make educated choices about finding the right fit.

Interview Questions

• To be honest, I did not find any questions challenging or thought-provoking.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Minimal negotiations--handled between HR and my recruiter.