Fireside Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fireside Bank Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fireside Bank

Collection Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fireside Bank.

Interview

The interview process was very competitive but fair. There were multiple interviews with senior management so that they were able to make the best decision. There were a lot of demonstrative questions that allowed for me to elaborate on how I would bring my past experiences to the current position that I was applying for. I felt that although there were multiple candidates the process was very fair.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part was presenting a presentation on what I would do within the capacity of that position   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fireside Bank (Pleasanton, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

Phone interview and 2 in person interviews. HR for the phone interview. The Manager for the first interview and one staff. Then came back to meet with Director. I really liked the people I met. The manager was going to Berkeley for Masters. I would have accepted this job except the commute was too far.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fireside Bank in January 2008.

Interview

First round: recruiter called to arrange on-site interview.
    Second round: hiring manager interviewed me with behavioral and technical questions
    Third round: CFO interviewed me with behavioral and technical questions