First Advantage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

First Advantage Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2017

2.6

Leadership Role Interview

Interview

The process was very disorganized and disappointing. New management looking to elevate their strategic practice but do not seem to know what they are doing. Ironic for a company alleging to offer recruiting "best practices". I recommend running ...

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of how u impact clients strategically?   Answer Question

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at First Advantage (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

Quick and to the point. Had to do a presentation, business review. They drill you about being "strategic" and be prepared to tell them a time when......about 10 of these type questions.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at First Advantage (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Two phone interviews with people who knew less about the job than I did. They did zero communication after the phone interview. I was told I would move forward with the interview process in the next few weeks. I never heard a thing. Left multiple voicemail and sent emails with no response

Leadership Position Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at First Advantage.

Interview

The process was organized from the beginning, so I shouldn't have wasted my time. The interview days and times kept changing and no one followed up with me to let me know the final decision. Culture changes come from the top down, so if the leadership team treats candidates this way, I can see why the organization is having a hard time shifting the culture.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at First Advantage.

Interview

Esasy interview process, phone screen to determine if you are a qualified potential then schedule face to face interview with manager.no thought interview questions, short intwrview basically only discuss experience on resume

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Advantage (New York, NY).

Interview

Process was way too long and multiple interviews. The managers were changing the hiring process as they went based on the other interviews. It was three months after I was hired that I learned the company was for sale which is what complicated fhe hiring process.

Clerk II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at First Advantage (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Manager explained job, asked if I would be interested and I accepted. Process was over in a matter of minutes. I went home and returned a couple of days later to start.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever done a job like this?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at First Advantage.

Interview

1st interview was a phone interview with the hiring manager. 2nd interview was a interview onsight and the 3rd interview was onsight as well. I was given the job verbally by the hiring manager only to have her manager tell me they were not moving forward with me and we're looking for someone with more experience. A complete waste of time and energy. I had to follow up several times just for scheduling the interview and then after the final interview for the results. I found that to be very unprofessional. I went into the interview with last minute notice. It was a complete waste of time and energy. If I didn't have enough experience we could have eliminated this process after the 1st interview. Who tells someone they are excited to get them started and then not hire them. I would not suggest anyone interviewing with this company. Very unprofessional and waste people time. I brought my brag book and the guy didn't even want to look at it. That says enough.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at First Advantage (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Briefly. Asked basic questions, must be open to all shifts. Energy must be upbeat and willing. You will meet with a supervisor of the floor, strict on your timing when getting on phone. Tardy and absence is a no go.

Interview Questions

• If your were sent out to the middle of the sea what would you bring and why   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be straight forward it's a background check company.

Donor Caller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bolingbrook, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at First Advantage (Bolingbrook, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

Extensive, and a little concerning, when asked questions like "how do you handle work place drama" or "how do you handle people having a problem with you" The interview was about 45 minutes total. There were several questions asked.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle workplace drama?   1 Answer