First Cash Interview Questions

Updated Mar 6, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 69 of over 69 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at First Cash

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at First Cash (Houston, TX)

Interview

The district manager was very professional. He explained how commissions are earned. The questions were well thought out and he allowed me to ask questions to him as well. He is committed to recruiting top talent

Interview Questions
  • How can you take past experiences as a manager to make you qualified for their company?
    Answer Question

First Cash

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Cash

Interview

Application is done online and then a hiring manager contacts you to set up a time and date for an interview with the store manager you will be working at. Not much to the interview however, very straightforward review of your resume and a few questions about personality traits, skills and so forth. Overall it took about 2 weeks for me just due to a busy schedule that inhibited my ability to do the mandatory drug test before officially entering the company but I would easily say the entire process can be expedited to 5-10 days

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Cash (Indianapolis, IN) in Apr 2018

Interview

Got called in for a next-day interview. When I went in I was greeted by the manager, who introduced me to HIS manager. His manager proceeded to micromanage him and took over the interview completely. I was told that they had a two-interview process...for a pawn shop job paying $9-$10/hour; totally ludicrous. They also wanted you to be able to go between stores during your shift. I'm not sure how they're still in business or why they needed more CSRs when there were no less than 6 working behind the counter when I got there early afternoon on a weekday.

Interview Questions
  • Asked a lot about why I left certain jobs and notice given. Were very disrespectful.

First Cash

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Cash

Interview

Initial phone interview with DM, then met DM at a store. The interview was very laid back with all standard interview questions. Nothing off the wall or out of the ordinary. Then a phone interview with a store manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

First Cash

Application

I interviewed at First Cash

Interview

There was a phone screening followed by one in-person interview, both with the district manager. Interview was pretty relaxed, got the impression they were just looking for the right attitude or personality.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at First Cash (Fort Worth, TX)

Interview

Initial telephone interview with the Controller. Subsequent in person interview with the CFO, CEO and General Counsel at the company headquarters. Each interview was approximately 30 to 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at First Cash (Dallas, TX) in Jan 2018

Interview

Detailed. Began with a asking about background of work, then asking questions concerning my goals and what I would hope to achieve if offered the position. In addition, there was also question of if I had hopes of moving up within the company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

First Cash

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Cash

Interview

I was sat down and given a speech about how beneficial the job would be to me. I was told that it was a very interesting job. I could tell they were desperate to fill some positions. I also knew that it wouldn't take much in the wake of experience to start. The system was the computer and past that, management was just there to try to give the job artificial importance. I wasn't told this, I just inferred and I was right.

Interview Questions
  • Any customer service experience?

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Cash (Bangalore) in Aug 2017

Interview

The process of interview with Cash America is quite interesting and i happily enjoyed answering and the questions were very genuine and honestly answered, they tested our capability or doing online business, and checked our qualification

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Cash (Houston, TX)

Interview

I was asked normal question about why should be hired at cash america and other safety questions for the job. interview was really easy and no surprised questions that gave me a difficult time.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you fit for this position?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 69 Interviews