First Home Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

First Home Care Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at First Home Care

Caseworker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at First Home Care in October 2015.

Interview

The interviewer asked questions about my work experience, detailed what the job responsibilities were, answered any and all questions I had pertaining to the job. The interviewer was nice and patient with me. The interview ended with me having to answer case scenarios on a computer. I haven't gotten a response back from the company.

Caseworker I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at First Home Care (Roanoke, VA) in May 2014.

Interview

panel interview w/ two supervisors and the program manager, approximately 45 minutes long; written portion related to individual service plans, approximately 30 minutes long

It was a straight forward interview. I was offered the position the following day.

Interview Questions

• What's your current experience serving children in a therapeutic setting?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my salary.

Flex Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at First Home Care (Washington, DC) in November 2012.

Interview

Submitted through a crazy long website process, wasn't called for 3 weeks, applied for a FT and PT position- never heard anything about the FT position but it is still posted. The interview was nice- the supervisor is nice enough, but the organization is so flawed that the position was unbearable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Home Care (Washington, DC) in March 2012.

Interview

Great and detailed they wanted to know if I've ever been challenged in a work place. my clinical perspective and my ability to be a team player. it was a panel of supervisors in different fields ranging from Therapy, Crisis and Community Support.