First Insurance Funding Interview Questions | Glassdoor

First Insurance Funding Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2017

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at First Insurance Funding

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at First Insurance Funding.

Interview

Very good, had an interview with HR and then met with team leads and officers. Overall, pretty good process. Hiring did not take long and overall professional interview by HR and other employees

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Wish I negotiated, did not negotiate.

Can't Remember Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at First Insurance Funding (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

The most in-depth interview of my professional career. Very by the book and nearly rehearsed. There were maybe 25 questions all of them more superfluous than the last. Considering the work place and type of work, they seemed almost ridiculous. Felt very stiff and impersonal almost like being interrogated on TV.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the last time you got into a fight with a co-worker and how that was resolved.   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at First Insurance Funding.

Interview

It was after hours since I work full time, so that was nice that they accommodated my schedule. Although no one else was there, the interviewer was very warm and pleasant. He told me about the company culture, benefits, parking, etc so I knew more about the position.

Team Manager Interview

Interview

It does not matter who interviews you.....senior officers have the final say so as to whether or not your are hired. If they don't like you (and never ask about money during your interview).....you won't get the position.

Anonymous Employee in Northbrook, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at First Insurance Funding (Northbrook, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

The interviewees did not even disclose their title. They asked no questions. They hired me without even knowing me. Now that I work here, I realize they hire everyone. Even a bum with no diploma could get a job here.

Anonymous Employee in Northbrook, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Insurance Funding (Northbrook, IL) in February 2011.

Interview

Took about 2 weeks, very easy. They didn't ask any tough questions, typical "How would you describe yourself" type Q&A. They threw me one oddball question about "If I were made of a hotdog, and I was starving, would I eat myself" I should've honestly walked out after that, the job ended up being a bigger joke than the interview. I left that place as soon as I could.

Interview Questions

• If you were made of hotdogs, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No room for negotiation, I shouldn't have accepted in retrospect.

Anonymous Employee in Northbrook, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Insurance Funding (Northbrook, IL) in July 2010.

Interview

HR was friendly, initial interview was fairly easy. By the third interview I had met with both my peers and the hiring manager, the last interview was also the hardest.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to tell a client no and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I made the mistake of not negotiating my salary up, others that started around the same time that I did were able to though.