First Internet Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at First Internet Bank

2.1

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fishers, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at First Internet Bank (Fishers, IN).

Interview

Phone screening with a recruiter, where there were a lot of behavioral questions asked. The second and last step was an onsite interview. This was very laid-back and conversational.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral questions, like "Describe a time you worked through a difficult situation."   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Internet Bank in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Received a phone interview scheduling email within 2 days for an HR round. Did not provide time in EST. I was in Texas and they called me at EST despite mentioning CST.

Relationship Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fishers, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at First Internet Bank (Fishers, IN) in July 2017.

Interview

I first had a phone screening with HR, then a phone call with the Director of Retail Banking, then an in-person interview with the Director and VP of Retail Banking

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Internet Bank.

Interview

Received a phone interview to discuss the position and to tell a little about myself. Then scheduled an in person interview with my current manager. The entire process was very relaxed and not stressful.

Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at First Internet Bank (Tempe, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

Very simple process. I was interviewed over the phone and talked with my manager, then the process was just completing the paper work and a few emails going back and forth with HR. The process was easy and somewhat time consuming. However FIB is FDIC bank and the background checks do take a little longer. Overall they kept the communication lines open and let me know if we had any problems.

Interview Questions

• Coming over from commercial lending how is that going to help you with residential lending?   1 Answer

LOAN OPERATIONS SPECIALIST Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fishers, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Internet Bank (Fishers, IN) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very lighthearted and fun, the best interview I've ever had! The three employees that interviewed me were nice and polite and I felt very welcome.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience do you have in banking?   1 Answer

Finance and Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fishers, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Internet Bank (Fishers, IN) in April 2016.

Interview

It included very basic level questions and a short process. After the initial contact with an employee, I was put in touch with the manager and the phone interview was after that.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, What do you want to get out of this internship, what do you know about FIB   Answer Question

A Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at First Internet Bank (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Applied for a position on a Wednesday evening. Then was contacted by HR on Thursday by email to schedule a Phone screening on a Friday afternoon. Seemed to go really well. Was informed that someone would be in with contact me regardless if I would be moving forward or not by next week. It have been several weeks since the phone screening interview, I’ve called and email HR Personnel to inquire status with no response.

Very disappointed in the lack of communication from HR. At least have respect for the applicant to communicate the situation.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at First Internet Bank.

Interview

Two phone interviews followed by an in-person interview. The HR team I worked with was responsive to questions and kept me looped in on the status of my application.