Florida Autism Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Florida Autism Center Interview Questions

Interviews at Florida Autism Center

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Florida Autism Center (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2018.

Interview

There was first a phone screen I terview and then I was asked to come in and do a face to face interview. Interview was conducted by the operations manager and BCBA.

Behavior Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Florida Autism Center.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. I was given paperwork to fill out by the receptionist, which was not a big deal. Then I was greeted by the center director who took me to the interview room. In the interview she asked about my experience and details that were pertinent to the position. After that, I was taken on a center tour, which ended in the lobby.

Interview Questions

• How would you get a possibly non-verbal child to feel comfortable around you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clermont, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Florida Autism Center (Clermont, FL).

Interview

I arrived 10 mins early and they wanted me to fill out a paper application although they already had my resume and online application. I was unaware of this and the director said this was something new that she was also unaware of and I thought that was strange. The interview was with two people and was about 10 mins. After the interview I shadowed a therapist for 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Do you mind potty training and changing diapers?   1 Answer

Behavior Therapist Interview

Interview

Interview with center director. Very thorough with expectations and goals. Included a tour of the center and observations of a session. Offer was presented about a week later.

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Florida Autism Center (Gainesville, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

I was given a call by the office administrator, who arranged the interview according to my schedule to the best of their ability. Upon arrival, I sat down for an interview with a member of the clinical team, who answered all of my questions and gave me a pretty detailed run down of the therapy practices. After, I was given a tour of the facilities and allowed to observe therapy sessions.

Interview Questions

• What is one strength and one weakness in your work ethic?   Answer Question

Behavioral Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Florida Autism Center (Orlando, FL) in May 2019.

Interview

I applied online through the main website first. I then received a call about a few days later from the center director in charge of the Lake Nona center. I went in for an interview a week after the phone call and scheduling. The interview itself took 10-15 minutes, but the tour of the facility was at least 20 minutes. I observed an RBT working with a client while explaining to me how the computer system works with collecting data for each session. The center director brought me to the front entrance after the tour and shook hands with me. Though she never said to me when I would hear back from FAC. I called the center director if I had the offer a week after the interview, and she said no.

Interview Questions

• Are you alright with toilet training, changing diapers, and other physical care tasks?   1 Answer

Board Certified Behavior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Florida Autism Center (Jacksonville, FL) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview was long but I understand it is was a process that they had to do. Overall I enjoyed the interview process and the person doing the interview was so easy to talk to.

RBT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Florida Autism Center.

Interview

Simple interview; she had a sheet of questions and filled them out as she asked me. Questions included asking about experience with kids, how much you know about behavior analysis, and then provide examples what you would do if "..."

Registered Behavior Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clermont, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Florida Autism Center (Clermont, FL) in April 2019.

Interview

I met with the clinic director and the AOM. It was a comfortable meeting. Both were very nice. I was able to observe clients in session. Everyone was very friendly.

RBT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Florida Autism Center (Brandon, FL).

Interview

I applied and received a phone call for an interview 2 weeks later. I went in, filled out some paperwork, did about a 10min interview with the director then shadowed a therapist for an hour. I thought that was a great sign! After the shadowing they retrieved me from the back and I was told id hear back within the week. Unfortunately I received an email a few days later that they chose another candidate.

Interview Questions

• How did you apply learning through play in your previous job?   1 Answer