Fluid Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fluid Interview Questions

2.9

Implementation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fluid (Oakland, CA).

Interview

This interview process was warm and welcoming from start to finish. I was contacted by a fabulous & professional recruiter--she was in communication with me throughout the process and always followed up within the expected timeframe. The people that interviewed me asked me relevant questions and seemed genuinely interested in my background, interests, and professional growth. Overall, very pleasant and transparent which directly reflects the company culture at Fluid.

Interview Questions

• What are your interests / background in related to e-commerce?   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fluid (San Francisco, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Smooth and organized. By far the best experience I've had with an agency. Started with a phone screening with the HR coordinator, then a phone interview with the Managing Director in NY, then an in-person with the SF Project Director. To seal the deal, a phone interview with the CXO.

The HR coordinator was open, honest, communicative, prepped me for each interview and followed up promptly with feedback and next steps. In return, I was transparent about negotiations with another agency and she helped to expedite the process and decision-making on their end. I was offered a 2-month, temp-to-perm contract. I appreciated the opportunity for both sides to be able to "try before you buy". Overall: great experience!

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fluid (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Staff was very friendly well versed in their professions willing to listen and interact. Met with multiple team levels including c-level executive. First a phone call with HR representative about background and interests. Then followed up with scheduling an in person interview with office staff. Process was rather quick. Met at NY office- very hip and trendy.

Interview Questions

• Asked about former experiences and interest in working with the company especially if seeking a long term employment   Answer Question

Visual Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fluid (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online, and was contacted by HR for a phone interview. The phone interview was typical, wanted to get to know me and my skills. About a week later, I was invited in for in-person interview with the CD and then two ADs, who would all work directly above me.

I enjoyed meeting with all three -- I felt like I could be myself and they really appreciated that. Their lack of stuffiness allowed conversation to flow naturally about my career and the company. Everyone I met was very friendly and seemed happy and excited about what they do. They spent over an hour and half talking to me, and I appreciated that, especially because it meant I didn't have to be called in for a second interview -- they were thorough enough in their one meeting with me to get to know me, and that saved all of us precious time.

Also, they didn't assign me one of those "test projects" that so many companies have design interviewees do nowadays. That made me feel that they trusted how I represented myself and my portfolio, and had respect for me as an employed professional whose time is already valuable (and who doesn't have the luxury of spending the next few days belaboring over a "test project" for them for no compensation, or even the benefit of getting feedback for the work).

So, the respect, friendliness, and enthusiasm I saw reflected very brightly on what it would be like working there.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fluid.

Interview

Apply at a Campus Career Fair, I got my first interview. I thought it wasn't too hard. The interview was only 30 mins long.

Interview Questions

• Make a function that thats in a number, the function must return true if it is prime.   1 Answer

Implementation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fluid (San Francisco, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process was unnecessarily long. I did 4 rounds of interviews and was asked the same questions over and over again.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was really unexpected, they did ask me to analyze one of their customers products on spot and how I would implement a solution.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fluid (Chicago, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process was really dragged out. Each was a single Skype interview set on a different day where we worked through a particular coding problem. I went through about 4 rounds before deciding to bow out.

Interview Questions

• CSS questions that tested fundamental skills and challenges.
      Logic problems written in Javascript
      Responsive fundamentals.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fluid.

Interview

Pretty easy-ish and expected all questions about my experience. Had group interview in the end. It helped that I had a good PPT deck

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Low balled but decided to take it just to gain the experience

Creative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Interview

Meet tons of people but all seem bored or would rather be doing other things. Took a long time to go through and had to come back many times and do the same song and dance over and over again. Met people that didn't even seem relevant to the position I was applying for, didn't make much sense and wasted a lot of my vacation days at former employer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

quick but offered little

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fluid (San Francisco, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Received email from a rep of company for phone interview. Phone interview lasted 10 minutes. She asked very basic questions (i.e. Describe your last position duties, Where did you work before that, What was your reason for leaving, how much web experience do you have, etc.) After 10 minutes she said she would pass answers on to Human Resources person and they may or may not get back to me. Person giving interview was very, monotone, uninterested and rude. Really spoke to the company's negative status.

Interview Questions

• None. Tried asking her questions about company but she refused to answer and said that someone would get back to me if I fit their profile.   Answer Question