Fluor Federal Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fluor Federal Services Interview Questions

1.9

Interview

Multiple phone interviews. Management and HR was very pleasant and nice to speak with. Clearly defined job roles and concise on what they needed to fill the position. Very pleased with the interviewing process and the level of care when following up.

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paducah, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fluor Federal Services (Paducah, KY) in January 2016.

Interview

LAID back. HR calls in because they are a different state. Then there was just the manager I would be reporting too and myself. Pretty casual environment. Had to be escorted back because it's a secure facility.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fluor Federal Services.

Interview

Phone interview only before receiving an offer. It was a basic discussion concerning my previous experience and why I'd like this role. Overall it was very easy and made an offer within a week. Upon accepting the offer I started onboard a few month later.

Interview Questions

• Not the typical STAR questions. It was more "tell me about your experience"   1 Answer

Site Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fluor Federal Services (Greenville, SC) in September 2014.

Interview

Received phone call since I was a previous employee. They asked if I was ready to go and they would call me and they did not have contract yet and was waiting for it to be awarded. Once it was awarded I was contacted again by phone

Interview Questions

• Could I be ready to fly in 2 days   1 Answer

Negotiation

They ended up offer me a lesser position.

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fluor Federal Services (Greenville, SC).

Interview

The process started with an online application, from there I reveived an email that they had received my application and was reviewing it. After about 20 days I recieved a call that they would like to set up an interview with HR. The next week was interview with HR. Then came a phone interview with my hiring manager and her counterpart. Also keep in mind that the hiring process includes having to fill in you employment history into several databases, going through the drug test at a physical location, backgroud investigation, credit history check, verifying that you have read and understand everything before they can start the onboarding process. Each of these steps coan require additional phone inquiries or answer question phases.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Senior Expeditor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Fluor Federal Services.

Interview

Most of the normal questions. Prepare to do a couple months worth of massive paperwork before going to someplace like Afghanistan. Be patient. It takes time.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work 12 hours per day, 7 days per week, for months on end?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple.

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Fluor Federal Services in March 2012.

Interview

Know your background talk about how you will be dedicated

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not much. pay is set by contract

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Ridge, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fluor Federal Services (Oak Ridge, TN) in July 2011.

Interview

phone interview with 3 guys, contacted by HR with a job offer a week later

Negotiation

I was happy with the offer

MWR Technician I Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fluor Federal Services in January 2011.

Interview

The interview was easy. The questions were related to my previous experience. Since I'm not native English speaker, part of the interview was intended to evaluate my English. The recruiters have very easy job, as they aren't required to find the best person for the job position. People with less or even no experience got better positions.

Interview Questions

• "Take it or leave it" was the most difficult one... I was offered the lowest (entry) position in MWR although I have previous supervisory experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The only negotiation one can get is to decline the offer and hope they won't forget about him.

Director, Compliance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fluor Federal Services (Greenville, SC) in September 2010.

Interview

Thorough interview; experience and skillset focused! Adequate time was spent with interview process which included a phone interview. HR staff were very service oriented and provided reasonable communication and response to questions. Everyone at all levels were very professional which made my visits comfortable.

Interview Questions

• None. All questions were relative to my field and level of experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. The offer was resonable.