Flywheel Interview Questions

Updated Oct 30, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 14 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Flywheel

Flywheel

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Flywheel in Oct 2020

Interview

This was a 2.5 hr interview where I met with 7 staff members and talked about design process, weaknesses, what I’m looking for, about the job and flywheel. Pretty generic interview questions with some random questions seemed like they were after more of a culture fit than a fit based on qualifications. Also seemed like they were looking for confirmation on how things should be done from other role perspectives...it was a bit odd. Overall seem like a friendly group of people but some of the questions asked and the fact that it was 2.5 hrs long was mentally draining for me.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your design process
    Answer Question

Flywheel

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Flywheel in Jul 2020

Interview

30 minutes phone call with recruiter. Recruiter was kind and easy to talk to. He asked about the sales process I use and other general get-to-know-you questions. I did not move to the second round. As others have said, when I asked for feedback I did not receive any kind of response. Other places have responded very thoughtfully and in depth with feedback. So it is disappointing that Flywheel does not take the time to give valuable feedback. I’m not sure why they do t so it or if they are not equipped to provide professional feedback.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flywheel (Omaha, NE) in Jan 2020

Interview

Phone interview then brings you in for a 3 hour, multi-panel group of people. Stupid children with their stupid questions. They are looking for someone to fit in with them, not a true associate.

Interview Questions
  • What is the last book you read? what is the restaurant would you miss if you left Omaha. Stupid stuff. It is clear they don't give a care about qualifications - just looking for culture fit. Sounded boring once I figured that out. Also - I didn't see anyone over 35 unless you count the dogs they allow. Bias

Flywheel

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flywheel

Interview

I had a 30 minute interview with the recruiter and then a 2.5 hour recruiter with 9 staff members. It was separated out: 1) 30 minutes - PMs 2) 45 minutes - Supervisor and CPO 3) 45 minutes - Product Designers 4) 30 minutes - Engineering team Each group's questions varied. Some were design-related and career-related, but some were also personal questions that I felt had nothing to do with the position. I felt like I wasn't being asked questions that could help me prove that I'd be the best candidate, so I had to weave the answers I had prepared for them into other questions. The timeframe was super short and I had to be mentally on for 2.5 hours in a row which was super tough.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Flywheel

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Flywheel in May 2019

Interview

Phone screen, then several rounds of video conferencing with various teams, CEO etc. Received a generic unsuccessful email following the final round, no feedback offered and blatantly ignored when following up about it.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Galway

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Flywheel (Galway) in May 2019

Interview

The initial job application included 5-6 questions related to providing support to users of Flywheel. After a week, I was invited to an initial video interview. My first interview was postponed, as the interviewer was late due to a previous meeting. We rescheduled, and my video interview lasted 45 minutes. It’s was fairly informal, as it was more of a “get to know you” chat. Interviewer answered many of my questions before I needed to ask, and was open to answer most of mine. Overall, I found it a positive interview and I’m happy I had the opportunity to chat.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about an occasion where you went above and beyond for a customer. What are you passionate about? Are you available to travel to Omaha, NE for 3-4 weeks training?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Flywheel (Omaha, NE) in Feb 2019

Interview

I was invited to have a 30 minute chat over Zoom video, the interviewer was excellent. I felt the interview went great and it ran longer then the allotted time with lots of in-depth questions aswell as a thorough run through of what the role would involve. Unfortunately I was not put forward to the 2nd panel interview stage and I was not given any explanation as to why.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where a customer was unhappy and how I dealt with it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Flywheel (Omaha, NE) in Sep 2018

Interview

Applied online. Received an email to schedule a phone interview from the head of Talent Acquisition. Phone interview was short and the interviewer called late and seemed ill-prepared. Interviewer had very few questions that seemed valuable and was unable to answer questions related to the position, such as: scope of role, responsibilities, expectations, salary range. Interviewer simply answered that he didn't know. Call ended quickly after I shared my salary expectations.

Interview Questions
  • Explain your community involvement.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Flywheel (London, England, England) in Apr 2018

Interview

After submitting my application I was offered a date for a conference call with their recruiter and another member of their team. I had two video conference interviews in total. The second I spent about 10 minutes talking to several of their senior team in turn.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Flywheel (Omaha, NE) in Mar 2018

Interview

Applied online, received a calendar invite for a phone interview from recruiter a couple days later, spent half hour on phone interview going over experience high level, received an invitation to interview in person for the following week. Interview lasted 3 hours with several groups of people including president, recruiter, managers, tech leads, and a peer lead lunch to assess cultural fit. Received an offer the next day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Interviews
RSS Feed</>Embed

Popular Careers with Flywheel Job Seekers

Product Manager
JobsSalariesInterviews
Sales Development Representative
Learn About the Job
Software Developer (Entry Level)
Director of Customer Experience