Flywheel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Software Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Flywheel (Atlanta, GA) in April 2011.

Interview

Some simple questions no big deal.

Negotiation

My advice if you are considering an offer is to run far away.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Flywheel.

Interview

First interview over the phone with HR person then on-site interview. Phone interview lasted about 45 minutes with overview of the position and company history. I went over my resume and the experience I had with each position. On-site interview was with hiring manager and basically reviewed my technical skills.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Flywheel (Dallas, TX) in July 2018.

Interview

I signed up through a recruiting agency. I was able to do a phone screen with the hiring manager in about 2 days. When I interviewed with the hiring manager it seemed rushed and rehearsed like he didn't care for anything I had to say. Every answer I provided he didn't give any feedback and just went to the next question. Seems like they already has someone else in mind and let me interview as a formality.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Flywheel.

Interview

Phone Screen, video interview, 1:1, offer

Interview Questions

• Why do you think this company will be more successful with you on the team   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Flywheel (Omaha, NE) in January 2019.

Interview

It was an absurdly long interview for a glorified call center position that I was probably overqualified. Was confident they’d already hired their new round of employees before my interview even started as all of their names were written on the board and it didn’t look like anyone left room to add mine to the list. I met so many people that had absolutely nothing to do with the position I was applying for. The interview was designed to make everyone in that building feel special. My guess is I didn’t get the job because I’m not an alcoholic. The place was full of beer and fake smiles.

Interview Questions

• How would you explain the internet to a five year old?   1 Answer