Focus Diagnostics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Focus Diagnostics

2.7

Marketing Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cypress, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Focus Diagnostics (Cypress, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with 6 people, separately, for the position. It was well-coordinated and I had an hour lunch break between interviews. The timing of each interview felt sufficient. The interviews started at 9:00 am and I was done by 3:00 pm.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work in teams?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They gave me a verbal offer within days, and a written offer within a couple weeks. I did not negotiate.

Specimen Processor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Focus Diagnostics.

Interview

Had about a 10 minute phone interview. Was asked about how I know the employee that referred me and scheduled a 1 on 1 interview for the next day. Basically just told me what the position was all about. And gave me a tour of the facility.

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Knolls, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Focus Diagnostics (Cedar Knolls, NJ) in September 2017.

Interview

Awful very unprofessional the place was dirty restroom,fish tank and conference room where I was taken had crumbs all over the table and chair. The lady didn't even introduce herself to me she just says in front of me I asked if her name was Edith she said no I'm Ruth. Then she starts asking questions trying to look as if she was interviewing me. I left so disappointed. I refused to except this job for more reasons than one.

Interview Questions

• If I had a car? Who I worked for? How many years experience? What I do at my current job? I was giving a form to fill out to list my duties. The interviewer was very unprofessional she didn't introduce herself when she walked in she was not happy and I thought she was another person looking for work. It was the worst experience I've ever had.   1 Answer

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cypress, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Focus Diagnostics (Cypress, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

First phone interview HR, she scheduled interviews with director and hiring manger! Next phone interview with hiring manger went well. He said that I have an impressive resume twice in the interview. The director didn't bother to call and even didn't send an email to apologize. After 3 weeks and few follow-ups with the HR, they said I don't have mechanical engineering background. However the hiring manager didn't ask a single question about mechanical engineering! I haven't seen such unprofessional company and interview process at all...

Interview Questions

• tell me about your background and what you have done...   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Focus Diagnostics in February 2014.

Interview

First met with the supervisor before meeting the rest of the department. Supervisor seemed bored and disinterested throughout the interview, and made very little effort to get to know me. The department staff also seemed aloof. I was surprised to later be offered the position, and should have declined.

Technical Support Technician I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cypress, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Focus Diagnostics (Cypress, CA).

Interview

Initial interview was initiated through Biophase Solutions (a temp agency). The interview was performed by the scientist and manager and a tour of the building was given. They asked about previous experience and how it was applicable to the available position. They also inquired about interpersonal skills.

Interview Questions

• What is your weakest skill?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation when it comes to salary. They have set salaries.