Follett Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Follett Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Follett

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Follett (Miami, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

Extremely informal. The interviewers were not prepared. They were tossing around to see who was going to conduct the interview. The interviewers did most of the talking. While they were interviewing too many things were happening around us so they did not have their full attention on what was happening.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Easton, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Follett (Easton, PA) in August 2012.

Interview

Took forever. You get to deal with a bunch of idiots. I thought that was bad but when I started I met some really screwed up people in management and higher up... Like the owner.

Interview Questions

• How flexible I was with hours and what are you willing to do to get in the door and how far will you go for a job.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Follett (Knoxville, TN) in August 2011.

Interview

I asked for an application and filled it out. My friend who worked there recommended me. About 3 days later the manager called me in. He asked me very few questions and hired me on the spot.. Called my references

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not really it is a very basic job with basic pay for part-time.

Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Easton, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Follett (Easton, PA) in October 2009.

Interview

Hiring process went through a variety of individual interviews with shop supervisors, HR staff and executive VP. Mechanical skills testing and personality test were part of employment screening. Company verified job references and completed pre-employment drug screening. Hiring process took about 3 weeks and once they made decision to hire they were looking for an asap start date. New hires are now being directed through an outside hiring agency.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work like an Olympic athlete?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation involved. Pay is pre-determined with a collective bargaining agreement.

Manager Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Follett in January 2009.

Interview

one on one phone interview went well, many key questions about background, strengths, weaknesses, ability to lead and manage programs and marketing projects. Many questions aroubnf how you would act in certain situations and activities. Many questions around being an innovative thinker and reaching well thought out conclusions.