Fontainebleau Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 6, 2016

2.0

Massage Therapy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fontainebleau (Miami, FL).

Interview

Got maybe 3 calls from company. But since they called during working ours is couldn't answer expecting them to leave a voice message for me. But they didn't leave any massages so just after googling their phone# found out who is calling. As I called them back nobody knew why and who was calling me....

The interview was very quick and easy followed by trial massage.

Interview Questions

• experience?
      reason of leaving from old company?
      additional training of other modalities?
      how max many massages can do per day?
      what longest duration of massage can do?
      active license?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Fontainebleau.

Interview

Was contacted by HR and asked a few questions related to experience, then contacted by hiring manager for interview. Interview was easy. They require background and drug testing as part of hiring process

Guest Services Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami Beach, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Fontainebleau (Miami Beach, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online, then received a call asking me to come in for an interview. I then interviewed with two Front Office Managers, followed by an interview with the Director of the Front Office.

Interview Questions

• We get so many applicants for this position, what makes you different and why should we pick you over everyone else?   Answer Question

Gourmet Coffee Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fontainebleau (Miami Beach, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

Spoke briefly on the phone with a manager who asked me some question and then a couple days afterward had a sit down interview with a manager who asked me a couple of questions and to provide her with some information about myself. Simple and easy interview that went by very smoothly. It felt more like a conversation with a friend than an interview. Overall it was a very easy process. I expected for it to be much more intimidating because it is the Fontainebleau.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose fontainebleau?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Fontainebleau (Miami Beach, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

group interview, more of wanting to know what type of person you are. asked if we had any question for them. it felt more as if we were asking questions and they were answering. overall i hate group interviews but it takes time to get used to it. didn't ask much questions about our hospitality experience. i did ask a few question about the job, the benefits and the difficulties

Interview Questions

• What do you like doing on your free time?   1 Answer

SPA Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fontainebleau (Miami, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

Ridiculously long and tedious. Took over two months from the initial call to come in and interview until the last interview. Made me come in four separate times in addition to several emails back and forth and phone calls too. The last interview was literally 15 minutes long. Zero communication between the interviewers, very unorganized.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fontainebleau.

Interview

Apply online. Your application will first be reviewed by Human Resources. If qualified your resume will reach the leader overseeing the hiring. Best bet is knowing someone within the company who can refer you.

Negotiation

nNA

Busser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fontainebleau (Miami, FL) in September 2013.

Interview

It was fair and I got interviewed about my previous jobs what I did and why I am leaving my current one. Now, they asked me what I will bring for them to make the company the best.

Cocktail Sever Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fontainebleau (Miami, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

Apply online, but actually got an interview by talking to a manager. Drug testing is involved. The process took over a month. They are at the high end of hospitality. You better look polished and speak professionally to be able to accommodate their clientele.