Foothill Community Health Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Foothill Community Health Center

Healthcare Provider Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Foothill Community Health Center (San Jose, CA).

Interview

I had a face to face interview following an online application. The HR department has extremely poor communication skills, as the previous interviewee also experienced. Beware of the red flags!

Interview Questions

• Straightforward questions regarding skills, experience, strengths/weaknesses, etc.   Answer Question

Health Services Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Foothill Community Health Center (San Jose, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

It's a textbook interview. The process took about 2 weeks from submitting my online application to accepting a job offer. I applied online via Craigslist and was contacted for an interview. I was interviewed by 3 people. Shortly after that I was offered a position. What took a long time was getting in touch with HR. After I accepted the position, I scheduled an appointment with HR (who stood me up as she didn't get into work on time). I actually left for about 4 hours and returned. It should have been a red flag, but I was an eager beaver and fresh out of school.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself/your strengths/weakness/educational background.   Answer Question
    • Why are you interested in this position?   Answer Question