For Eyes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at For Eyes

2.6

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at For Eyes (Silver Spring, MD) in September 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by phone and first met with District Manger, next store manager which was completed in two visits and less than one week I was given an offer.

Interview Questions

• They prefer you have experience but will train and require several tests if you have no experience, good way to get your foot in the door.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I mentioned what I was making previously and they said with bonus and comissions is should come out higher (not true)

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at For Eyes (Chantilly, VA) in May 2014.

Interview

You first meet with the manager and ask for a paper application. Then you come back to the store with the application and set up an interview date and time. In the interview the manages gets to know you more and learns where you can fit in the company. Very friendly.

Optical Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at For Eyes.

Interview

Asked me if I understood basic opticians stuff (i.e. refracting, taking p.d.'s) followed by basic interview questions like 'what would you do if you co-workers were not getting along' or 'What are you weaknesses?' It was very basic and not that big of a thing, but neither is the position. Being optical sales there is a very entry level job in the world of optics.

Optician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at For Eyes (Nashua, NH) in April 2014.

Interview

I had dropped off my resume, which was to go to the manager, but was misplaced. So two - three weeks later I got a call from the manager. I had two interviews, first was on a Saturday and had to wait since their were a lot of customers. Second interview, was quick, I honestly had not planned on accepting, they do not have all the up to date technology or a lab. But I was offered a position and decided to take it when I saw what they were offering for pay.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I asked if certain days and hours would be OK and she agreed. But I accepted the position a week and a half ago and I still have not heard what my next step is!! Starting to second guess my choice.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at For Eyes in May 2012.

Interview

They ask you questions. You can only succeed if you learn all there is to learn about your product, your competitors, and personal selling. Since this learning process is continuous, it’s an unattainable goal. With good reason, salespeople should not consider success an attainable ending point but an objective that will always linger slightly beyond their reach.

Regional Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at For Eyes.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter and asked to schedule an interview. I arrived at a restaurant over an hour from my home to better accommodate my interviewer . I was 15 minutes early and the persons interviewing me were nearly 30 minutes late. They did not call to let me know until 20 min after our supposed start time. I was in the car ready to head home. Once they arrived it went well. Substantial questions and we walked through my work history. I was told to expect a follow up before the end of the week.

No one called me back until the middle of the following week. I was frustrated but a second interview was scheduled. This was a phone interview with several attendees. The call went off as scheduled, the questions were again varied but well thought out.
    I was told after the interview that someone from HR would be in touch with me in 2 days. Five days later one of the interviewers reached out with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is one book that you've read recently?   Answer Question
    • What is one way you are able to impact results quickly when leading a team?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at For Eyes (Long Beach, CA) in August 2018.

Interview

Super easy very basic interview questions. I was interviewed by two people. Both were very nice.
    The check your previous employment through ADP so, be sure to be truthful.

There is no drug test.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at For Eyes.

Interview

I applied online through a job board as soon as the job was posted. 3 days later I got a call to come in for a interview that was scheduled for two weeks later. I went to the interview and it was very laid back, and lasted about 15 min. After I left a current employee said the doctor really liked me. We'll see what happens later!

Optician Sponsorship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at For Eyes (Tampa, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Was told about, 52 year old man, graduated w/ license, not hired because of no experience, and 28 year old male who took the license test twice. This was her way of saying when I graduate that no one will hire me and I probably will not pass the license.

Interview Questions

• Never asked a question, just gave me several obscure reasons not to pursue career in Optical at my age.   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at For Eyes.

Interview

The interview process was swift and informative, offering me the opportunity to learn a lot about the position before I was presented with an official offer letter, which was extremely, extremely, extremely helpful.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have?   1 Answer