Forest River Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Forest River

2.0

Forklift Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkhart, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forest River (Elkhart, IN) in April 2017.

Interview

Friendly and welcoming. Interview process went smoothly. It was a phone interview screening process. Haven't went in yet. waiting on in person interview. The outcome sounded promising. I will update when I have more information. Shouldn't be more than a week or two. Seems like a nice place to work.

Shipping Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middlebury, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forest River (Middlebury, IN) in July 2017.

Interview

Brief but to the Point. General questions were asked. Job description was explained. Plant tour was given. They introduced other employees to me. I spoke with the group leader.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a fast paced environment?   1 Answer

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wakarusa, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forest River (Wakarusa, IN) in December 2015.

Interview

Put my application in online got a phone call from the plant superintendent had an interview with him and explained what experience I had and was hired on the spot.

Quality Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middlebury, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forest River (Middlebury, IN) in August 2017.

Interview

Set-up, interview, filled out basic application, interview was approximately 20 minutes and i got called back and offered same day. Rather easy, but be sure to research the company and the position you are applying (applied) for.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Forest River   2 Answers

Production Worker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forest River.

Interview

go into plant ask for plant manager talk to him and if you dont know someone in that plant then you wont get hired in. They act like they dont need any girl workers and that girls can only do final finish work.

Interview Questions

• have i ever worked in a factory   1 Answer

Transporters Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elkhart, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forest River (Elkhart, IN).

Interview

Applied online, completed phone interview, series of testing and Final Group Panel intervies

Interview Questions

• Do you believe it is better to retire at the age of 65 or 70?   Answer Question

Negotiation

NO Negatiations

Lamination Repair Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elkhart, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forest River (Elkhart, IN) in May 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by the Plant Manager. His name is Paul Konecny. I was asked several questions concerning my mental and physical capabilities for the position. We discussed the requirements and expectations for the position. We briefly discussed my former employment history. At the end of the interview we discussed the starting wage and opportunities for advancement.

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a suitable wage. No other negotiations were necessary.

Base Set Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middlebury, IN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forest River (Middlebury, IN) in April 2014.

Interview

Great. I walked into the plant and got an interview on the spot. Basically if your a hard worker, have a good attitude and are dependable youll get the job.

Windows and Doors Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goshen, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forest River (Goshen, IN) in May 2017.

Interview

Pretty easy. Walked in spent about5 minutes total talking to the girl. Wanted to know about previous factory experience. Told me very briefly about the job and told me pay. Said she'd call later with orientation day.

Chassi Prep Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Millersburg, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Forest River (Millersburg, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

Simple and to the point. Did I want the job. If yes then here is your start date. They should be the job I would be doing and asked me if it was something I thought I could do. I said yes and then we filled out paper work.