Fort Bend ISD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fort Bend ISD Interview Questions

Updated Oct 4, 2017

2.9

Paraprofessional Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fort Bend ISD.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy but acceptable for the position. I applied online and contacted the school for an update on my application. It helps if you know someone who works at the school and has a great rapport with the administration at the school in which you applied.

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fort Bend ISD (Sugar Land, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

I was hired on through an expedited process. So the interview process was different. It was an average experience. However, it did take HR a while to process my application. I had to constantly check on my application even after my offer because they would not notify my the status or inform me if anything is missing.

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fort Bend ISD (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Just a customer service base questions. And how would you resolve in missing paperwork? Are you comfortable with working with teachers, children and running reports? How quick do you pick up on learning new things.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a parent who do not speak English?   1 Answer

Group Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fort Bend ISD (Houston, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Group interview w/ two interviewers. Ask severs questions and also about my previous job experience. Ask about my experience with working with kids. Ask about my preferences of location I would like to work at.

Interview Questions

• How can I be an asset to the district   1 Answer

Principal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fort Bend ISD (Sugar Land, TX).

Interview

A panel of administrators sat around the table and asked questions,and presented me with scenarios. These scenarios provided me an opportunity to share my philosophy, beliefs and skills as a prospective Principal

Interview Questions

• How would you rate yourself as providing educational opportunities for ALL students as the instructional leader of the campus?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fort Bend ISD.

Interview

Phone Interview first for 20 minutes; In-person Interview with 2 people, very lengthy for a person with a lot of experience. Same questions asked different ways-bait and tackle. I asked a lot of questions, related to the job description

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were not around the metrics of the job/business operations.   Answer Question

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fort Bend ISD.

Interview

I attended the job fair and spoke with representatives from several schools. Later that same day, I was asked to interview with the principal the following Wednesday. The interview was with the principal and an assistant principal. It consisted of standard questions and I was so nervous (this being my dream job) that I thought I bombed it. However, I was honest about my ideas and beliefs as a teacher. Two weeks later, I received a phone call that they were interested in recommending me for a position if one became available. Two or three weeks after that, I was notified by all of my references that they had received phone calls. A week later, I received another phone call asking if I was still interested and if I was still interviewing with other schools. After a brief conversation, I was told to wait on a call from HR to receive my official offer. A week later, I received the phone call and more information about the hiring process. All of my paperwork was completed electronically and I was told about orientation.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest lesson? Why?   1 Answer
    • What your best kid story?   1 Answer

Teacher, Elementary School Interview

Anonymous Employee in Missouri City, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fort Bend ISD (Missouri City, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I was called in for an interview after I met the principal at a student teacher meet and greet event. The morning after the interview, the principal emails me for a second interview. A minute after I send in my thank you letter for the second interview, the principal gives me an unofficial offer. 1.5 weeks later, I get a call from HR. 1 week later I get the written offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you put in effort to deliver your final product and it impacted your product.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time something unexpected happened and it affected your product.   Answer Question
    • What do strategies do you use to help build confidence in students struggling with math?   Answer Question
    • What learning platforms have you used for math?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fort Bend ISD.

Interview

arrived to the interview 10 min early. was not greeted with a handshake. very cold personalities. two person panel interview. interviewers did not introduce themselves and made the interview very uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fort Bend ISD in March 2015.

Interview

I went to the job fair and interviewed with several schools. I recieved an email from one and went to the interview the next day. I had to wait a few weeks to find out if I got the job, but they constantly called and checked to see if I was still interested and kept me updated. Exactly a month after the interview, I got the official offer from HR.

Interview Questions

• What do you do to engage kids who have checked out of a lesson?   Answer Question