Foster CM Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Foster CM Group

Project Controls Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Foster CM Group (Dallas, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

I have applied online and they called and see if I am interested and wanted a face to face interview over Lunch.

The interview was brief and just base on the resume. It was a face to face interview with two people and over lunch. Most of the questions are based on the resume and no HR questions. Very friendly. The interview went for around 45min, but that included Lunch.

After 3 days, the HR person called me and offered the job. The pay was $8000 less than what was posted online, he said they has to pay for the visa and that's the reason they are reducing the salary from the posted salary. (Actually that was illegal and I did not know about it).

There was zero chance of negotiation.

Interview Questions

• How long did you work on Prolog manager   1 Answer

Project Controls Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Foster CM Group (Dallas, TX) in December 2010.

Interview

The manager called me to set up an interview, did not ask any questions about me, She was friendly and the interview was lunch interview. She asked me where i would like to go. I did not know any good places near the work place, she picked a restaurant. The job description and the the description told in the interview are partly off. There were two people at the interview. The interview was formal. Not much on the behavioral questions, the main concentration was on the resume and little about the Job. They were very friendly at the interview. The interview went for an hour and half. The interview with Foster CM group will a single one on one interview, there might be an initial screening in the phone, but it depends on the personnel you will be working with. They offer me position in a week and i accepted it.

The main reason i was considered for the position is i am a local candidate. The company was not interested in providing relocation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

This is the only negative part. The negations are completely one sided, what ever i tried to ask the HR personnel shot down. I did not get a chance to negotiate.