Fosun Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fosun Interview Questions

Updated Sep 5, 2017

2.8

Real Estate Investment Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fosun in March 2017.

Interview

The process started with a phone interview with HR. I then had 3 rounds of in person interviews followed, several weeks later by another phone interview with another HR representative. Communication from Fosun was very poor and they did not do a good job of informing me where they were in the process.

Global Real Estate Investment Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fosun (New York, NY).

Interview

It's the HR head and his college giving me the interview. It took half an hour. They were not digging out every corner of your resume but ask about innovation, leadership, and negotiation capabilities based on your resume.

Investment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fosun (New York, NY).

Interview

I interviewed at Fosun New York. The process is super laid-back, nothing nervous. The first round was an interview over the phone. Basically behavioral questions. Nothing technical. The second round is a super day at their new york office. I met 5 people in total and it took around 3 hours. A blend of behavioral and technical questions. Asked about my past experience.

Investment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fosun (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

1. Group interview
    2. Individual interview
    The individual interview is a little bit more difficult because the interviewer will keep challenging you and I think this is kind of testing from which they want to see your response.
    Be prepared about every corner in the resume and choose your strongest point to display.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fosun (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

It's a simple interview with normal questions and some basic questions about your experience and major.They ask why you want to join the company and what is your goal in this industry and your career expections.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fosun in December 2016.

Interview

Two rounds. First round AC, group discussion. Second round with an HRD. First round in the form of debate. In the end there was a HE reference check through phone call.

Interview Questions

• Brexit is an opportunity to buy or sell UK assets? Debate   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Fosun (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in May 2016.

Interview

A very long interview process with 8 interviewers. Start with the recruiting team, then line managers, and CEO. The senior leaders are quite busy, so sometimes I went there and waited for 20-minute interview, which is not efficient.

Interview Questions

• Mostly are the questions about my previous experience in different HR specialties.
      Why I am interested in Fosun.
      They prefer young talents with international exposure.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fosun.

Interview

Group discussion for 30 minutes and group presentation; Q&A (there were two groups and each were told to raise questions to the other, and then answer the question)Individual evaluation (choosing the most well-performed person and the worst performer)

Interview Questions

• What is the new investment point under the current economic trend and policy?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fosun (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in April 2014.

Interview

Very casual talk and some economics based questions. The manager is very willing like to share their experience and give you the hint to get the question through. The interview is not that hard. Apart from that need to know the company structure and key functions. Big Events and general questions are required.