Foundation Partners Group Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Foundation Partners Group

Foundation Partners Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foundation Partners Group

Interview

I had a very positive experience during the interview process with this company. You have to keep in mind that only being ten years old they have a lot more to accomplish but I believe if they continue to hire the right people, for the right job at the right time they will be successful. Any young company is going to have growing pains, that's just natural. I think they have a great foundation in place though to accomplish everything that they want.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your career and self goals.
    1 Answer

Foundation Partners Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foundation Partners Group in Aug 2020

Interview

It went very well. They were very nice and easy to talk to. Had an initial phone interview and then an in person interview. They are really looking for empathetic trustworthy and determind employees.

Interview Questions
  • Biggest accomplishments in your career Tell a time you couldnt close a sale and why Biggest strenghts and weaknesses

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foundation Partners Group (Greensboro, NC) in Feb 2020

Interview

Short and eager to hire and fill position. The desperation to fill the position was obvious. There were a lot of promises that were never fulfilled. Job-seeker beware! They will meet with you and make sure you have a license and then promise your the moon but then as soon as you start the job they will leave you hanging with absolutely no support. The upper management are very unsupportive and not present until they are ready to reprimand you or fire you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Foundation Partners Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foundation Partners Group

Interview

There was a 30 minute phone screening. This is an old-school version of HR so be prepared--this is not like a modern HR recruitment process. She asks you to describe the company, what line of work they do and their company values. After that, she takes you through a brief introduction of the company and how long it's been in business since. It is a business-casual environment, and you can wear jeans on Fridays. After that, you explain your background and why you believe you're a good fit for the position. The next steps involve answer some STAR formatted questions, and believe me, you will need to ask for clarification since it's open-ended and sometimes vague. It almost feels as if she's reading from a script. There are no technical questions--just personality ones. At the end of the phone screening, she informs me that the company is searching for someone who wants to stay at the entry level position for a minimum of 2-3 years and wants to grow with the company as it grows (but there's the oxymoron, you won't grow into a higher position--you're stuck in that limbo state). HR offered to keep the resume on file, but that's just the polite way of saying: thanks but no thanks. Honestly felt like it was a waste of time and if she only explained that in the beginning, then I would have withdrawn my application from the start. Note: I'm not sure why it's necessary to have a Bachelors degree--the work required clearly doesn't need it. Also a minimum of 1-3 years of experience for an entry level position just doesn't add up. If it's entry level, why even require the years of experience? I suppose the first red flag was that this was a funeral business. Your hopes and dreams pretty much die with you here.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Foundation Partners Group (Orlando, FL) in Sep 2018

Interview

I was contact by HR a few day after submitting an application online. Had a phone interview with the hiring manager several day later. It was just go over my resume, and some basic question. I had an onsite interview a few days later. The interviewing manager was 45 minutes late to the interview. Once he arrived we just reviewed my resume again, and asked me about at list of random IT acronyms. I was told I would hear back in a couple days. I waited a week, and reached out for an update. I received response. I reached out again about a week later to only be told, "If we select you, we will let you know." Contacted them once more about a month after my interview at this point, and received no response.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Foundation Partners Group (Minneapolis, MN) in Sep 2018

Interview

I have spoken with many people in charge of not only the location I interviewed for, but also the company as a whole. I found everyone to be very kind and understanding. They are most concerned with the employee and how to keep a new employee satisfied as well as how to serve the client families in their times of grief. When speaking to HR out of state they were more than willing to work around my current employment schedule, often having after hours phone calls and setting up last minute meetings after hours as well.

Interview Questions
  • How can a company such as foundation partners/cremation society of Minnesota help me achieve my goals in life.

Foundation Partners Group

Application

I interviewed at Foundation Partners Group

Interview

Phone interview - Employer asked general questions about past work experience and career goals moving forward. Employer also explained in depth information about the company and a brief explanation on the benefits of working there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Foundation Partners Group (Orlando, FL) in Aug 2017

Interview

My interview schedule consisted of four hour long in person meetings in a row. Every person I met with from the key leadership team was friendly, intelligent, and shared a common understanding of teamwork.

Interview Questions
  • Explain your critical thinking process when you were faced with an obstacle that either resulted in a favorable or unfavorable outcome.

Foundation Partners Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Foundation Partners Group in Mar 2016

Interview

Very simple process. I applied through their website. Within a week I received a call and had a brief phone interview. Got accepted after a phone interview to proceed to the next step, followed by 3 face to face interviews. Questions were very simple and basic. All the three interviewers asked similar questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed