Cover image for Fox Pest Control

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Fox Pest Control Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 11 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fox Pest Control

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fox Pest Control (Las Vegas, NV) in Jan 2023

Interview

They were very friendly and hospitable. Willing to negotiate and seem like they take care of employees. The interview process lasted about 1 hour but it was very personable rather than intimidating.

Interview Questions
  • Experience, basic interview questions nothing to hard.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fox Pest Control (Logan, UT)

Interview

It was like they were trying to sell me into a cult. It was about a year ago. The job listing was for $13/hour, when asked about pay I said I could do the work for $15. They told me it paid $10. I told them there’s no way that will work, and they gave me this whole speech about how everyone in the company was willing to sacrifice pay to grow the company. The first half of the interview they were excited about my qualifications, but after pay came up it was suddenly “not what’s important.” They continued the interview despite me repeatedly telling them there was zero chance I would accept such an insulting offer.

Interview Questions
  • The girls who interviewed me barely had the ability to work a computer and were attempting to interview someone for an IT role. Despite being an IT role, all the questions were about finding out if I was willing to put the company above my own basic needs.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fox Pest Control (Logan, UT) in Jun 2021

Interview

Initial phone conversation with the HR Manager for about 30 minutes and a second in person panel interview with 5 employees that I would work with on a daily basis.

Interview Questions
  • How I would handle a situation without knowing what the situation is about or having discussed the situation prior.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Fox Pest Control (Logan, UT) in Mar 2021

Interview

I submitted a resume, and they called me for a phone interview, and then on the phone they schedule an in person interview with me. They had me prepare a simple PHP/JavaScript web application to count the occurrences of letters in a string and display the results by count, and in a chart on a webpage. One requirement was to have the processing of the string be done with PHP.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Glen Ellyn, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fox Pest Control (Glen Ellyn, IL) in Sep 2020

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. I had a brief interview over the phone with the site manager and was immediately invited to come in for a live face to face interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fox Pest Control (Logan, UT) in Jul 2019

Interview

Met with CFO and Finance Admin, both were very kind and attentive. The meeting lasted about an hour and covered all the normal questions one would expect during a first interview.

Interview Questions
  • Asked to give a brief introduction and professional progression

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Fox Pest Control (Logan, UT)

Interview

There is a 3 step interview process which is a little unorthodox, but it is actually kind of a cool process. On the third interview you get to go around to each office and meet everyone which was kind of cool

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fox Pest Control (Logan, UT) in Sep 2018

Interview

It was awesome, very professional and focused on getting to know me. They asked me questions about my family and how I came to know Fox. They asked me about my values and what my overall goals were for my life. They were very good at listening and focusing on asking me questions that helped them get to know me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fox Pest Control (Logan, UT) in Sep 2018

Interview

They have a 3 interview process where you first meet one on one with one of the staff members, then you come in for a second interview with a friend or family member where they ask them questions about you, and finally you do one last interview with the entire office to make sure you can work with any and everyone in the office.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fox Pest Control (Logan, UT) in Jul 2018

Interview

I interviewed with 4 different people. They were all nice. They showed me around the office, introduced me to different departments, etc. Then they had me back for a 2nd interview but asked me to bring my husband.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews