Cover image for Fox Pest Control

82% Recommend to a Friend
90% Approve of CEO

Found 140 of over 161 reviews

4.1
Fox Pest Control Co-Founder and Co-Owners Mike Romney and Bryant White (no image)
Mike Romney and Bryant White

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Met some great people there(in 14 reviews)
  • "Great culture.(in 13 reviews)
  • "Great pay and you get a company truck to perform your duties as a technician.(in 9 reviews)
  • "Emphasis on good leadership(in 7 reviews)
  • "Coworkers are nice Have own work truck available to bring home(in 6 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Fox Pest Control and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

An incredible place to work!!

Jan 23, 2023 - Operations
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am really impressed with Fox and its focus on people. They really do care about those that work here, and they will help you improve and become a better leader. You also get to work with really amazing people who you can learn a lot from.

Cons

Keep up the good work!

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Unprofessional leadership

Jan 12, 2023 - Inside Sales in Logan, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Learned many sales skills and working with many people to close a sale completely.

Cons

Leadership is tenured so the leaders aren’t qualified for actual supervisor level support. Females should never apply here due to the male dominated work environment. I spoke to ALL leaders asking to be the “first female to lead a team,” and was declined all 3 times. They are only hiring to keep ppl on the phones for them. Minimum hrly wage with empty promises for success and 6 figure paychecks. Don’t waste your time with the gimmicks of family and relationship fronts. They cut my benefits for my medical coverage for my disabled son 12.30.22 and told me it was because I was unwilling to work when they needed me to. My son is 18 months old and has had 10 surgeries, 3 swallow throat tests, put out for MRI, sedated for heart and eye procedures, and has been out in the the ICU/PICU 5 times with breathing issues. Mothers are not built to work this stressful job. You will NOT be taken care of in the least. The environment is all about the 5-6 top agents. Get use to cheering for the same ppl daily, monthly, and if you make it past Halloween you should feel accomplished. There are many others places to try your sales skills. This company will never fit what you need in a job.

3. Join the Fox Pest Control team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Legitimately the best job ever.

Nov 2, 2022 - ISR- Inside Sales Representative in Rexburg, ID
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fox has a great pay scale. You get a base hourly wage, PLUS commission on a sliding scale. whether you make 0 sales or 1,000 sales, your bas hourly never goes away. You help new customers who call in, and call out existing customers only, no cold calls. The pay and job description is what brought me in, but at the end of the day, it's the people that kept me here. The team here, from senior leaders to the new reps, they all ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT YOU. You're assigned a coach and a mentor, and they actually invest time and energy into your success. Your team helps you and has your back 100% of the time. I've never had a sales job before, and now, this IS my dream job.

Cons

The company is growing very rapidly, and with growth comes change. You have to be ready and willing to adapt.

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great sales job

Jan 18, 2023 - Sales Representative in Logan, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing people and culture, would highly recommend to anyone.

Cons

Hard work but it does pay off.

6. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Communism

Dec 20, 2022 - Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay isn’t terrible and the other technicians themselves are amazing people

Cons

This company has its own little government, if your not sitting in a seat of power you mean nothing to anyone . The company lies through there teeth and does not have your back . The company has will promise you all these advances and promotions are achievable and then will always hire outside of the company . Bonuses are extremely weak and laughable . Management will always be lazy and under qualified. They use fear tactics and threaten you . The culture is a false prophecy, god forbid you have a family emergency or something , your still getting docked for it These are the truths everyone wants to say but it’s a fear based company so no one will.

7. 5.0

Family Friendly and Leadership Focused

Oct 3, 2022 - Inside Sales Representative in Logan, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

I'm a new mom returning to the workforce as well as returning to a job that I definitely have to develop the skills for. In my second week in training, I was missing my little one and became so emotional I needed to take the rest of the day at home, and it was no issue. They encourage honesty and humility without berating your worth to the team and the company. This company thrives on growth and motivating each individual employee as a valued member of a team. The compensation is nice, but knowing that I have an accommodating and REAL team to work with and feel challenged but not threatened by makes a win-win situation here. For as long as they'll have me, I'll work for Fox!

Cons

They have too many snacks in the office, I have to make sure I take the stairs just to keep up.

8. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

liars. this company won't have your back..

Jan 19, 2023 -  in Pittsburgh, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

pay. that's it. I can't meet the five word minimum

Cons

communication. lack of cohesion scummy sales tactics management core values are only mandatory for techs

Fox Pest Control Response

Director of HR

Thank you for bringing your situation to our attention. It is unfortunate your experience was not a positive one, as within any fast-growing organization, some of the work can be demanding. However, Fox operates on core values that every leader is expected to follow. Every team member should be valued and empowered to do their job effectively. If this was not your case, we ask that you reach out to hr@fox-pest.com and provide us with more information so we can improve.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Opportunity

Oct 3, 2022 - Sales Associate in Logan, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

I feel so extremely blessed to have the job we do and to be able to make the money we make.

Cons

Changes that are currently happening with so many people getting hired that the opportunity could be decreased

10. 5.0

Best in the business!

Dec 16, 2022 - Sales Coach
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is not just a job it’s a career. We are a family. Everyone matters. We make each other better.

Cons

There is not 1 bad thing or con.

11. 5.0

Selling is what we do

Dec 16, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for!

Cons

Only a few locations to work in an offfice- or Remote

Viewing 1 - 10 of 140 Reviews
</>Embed

Fox Pest Control Reviews FAQs

Fox Pest Control has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 161 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at Fox Pest Control to a friend and 78% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Fox Pest Control employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Fox Pest Control. This rating has improved by 13% over the last 12 months.

82% of Fox Pest Control employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Fox Pest Control 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Fox Pest Control to be senior leadership, career development, culture and the cons to be benefits, management, compensation.

Popular Careers with Fox Pest Control Job Seekers