Foxconn Assembly Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Foxconn Assembly (Houston, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very formal. There were number of candidates called for interview on same day and time. We were given introduction of company and then called in for interview one by one. We had two separate interviews, HR interview and Hiring manager interview.

Interview Questions

• With no practical experience, how will you manage successfully working as planner.   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Foxconn Assembly.

Interview

The process took 5-6 weeks. After being interviewed, I was called and told that I was shortlisted and the hiring process would take 5-7 days. After 7 days, I followed up again and received vague language that I was almost getting an offer. I repeated this process for multiple weeks only to be told the position was placed on hold. I responded back to inquire further information but never heard from HR again or my interviewers which I was communicating with also. Very poor communication and very unprofessional..

Interview Questions

• Basic resume questions. Very simple interview with 5 people.   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Interview

phone interview and in office interview. During the office interview, I met with the manager and some team members. Not a hard one, but the process takes a month.

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Foxconn Assembly in June 2012.

Interview

HR will call you and phone screen. Then the hiring manager will phone screen and interview. Then the directors might interview. Overall wasn't very difficult. Depending on which manager you have, it's mostly comfortable interviews.

Interview Questions

• standard questions on your experience and what you did. will ask about how to resolve issues they are currently facing.   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Foxconn Assembly.

Interview

talk to two managers. first one is mean. the second one is nice. easy interview, just go through your resume and ask about your background. the process took 3 days. it took 2 week for her to call back and i have to constantly call her for follow-up

Interview Questions

Interview

the interview was pretty straight forward, direct to the point. Met with three different people, the management team is also efficient not asking you to wait. Same as other interviews, describe your current job functions and how you could contribute to their company.

Business Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Foxconn Assembly (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I had interviews with two managers. One is the direct manager and the other is the manager of other department. Both are very nice. The first one took about 30 minutes and the second one was about 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe the extra step you did to get things done.   1 Answer

Facility Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Foxconn Assembly (Houston, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

First, you have to submit your application form ethier online in person. if selected, then you will revceive a call from the HR for a face to face interview. The interview itsel is useally easy. They want simply to check if you have some technical backround.

Field Applications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Foxconn Assembly.

Interview

I got called by their HR somewhat unexpected, because I was applying a different opening. Even I wasn't sure about this job opening but I thought I should give a try since my background fit this opening as well

Interview Questions

• Asked about why I am applying for a new job since I was employed at the time   Answer Question

Quality Control Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Foxconn Assembly (Houston, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

very easy felt like they were eager to hire.they checked my back ground, references. the then gave me a few documents talking about safety then a quiz about what you read safety. then drug test. and was old when to comeback for orientation .

Interview Questions

• why would you like to work at Foxconn   1 Answer