Foxconn Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Foxconn Technology

2.6

Digital Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Foxconn Technology (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

it is very hard, I was asked to make a PPT, there was a case study for the PCB design, I made a great effor for that case study, and I also spent 5 hours on making that PPT, I was trying to prove my ability to the hiring manager during the interview day, but the result is disappointing

Purchasing Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foxconn Technology.

Interview

I applied the job on the Glassdoor. After 3 or4 days a HR sent me an e-mail to schedule the phone interview. Overall the interview was easy. HR was very nice. She just did some backgroup check and asked some normal questions. Then She told me there will be a second round interview.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Foxconn Technology (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

There are 3 stages, HR, Hiring manager, and top managements. I just went through HR so far. HR called me to check my resume and went through my working experience. In addition, he introduced the role and responsibility of this position, then checked my status, visa sponsorship requirement, and salary expectation. In the end, I asked some questions about product, customer, and travel.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Foxconn Technology (San Jose, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

The entire interview took 1 hour. The process is pretty straight and pleasant. The office is quite big and bright full of people working there. Btw, Free coffee and beverage. First, talk about yourself first and then they will go through you resume line by line. The interview is not pretty hard for me to get the offer. Anyway, I pretty enjoy the whole duration

IP Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foxconn Technology.

Interview

Asked questions irrelevant to the actual job. The attorney that interviewed me didn't have an idea what the role of the assistant entails. He did not have an understanding of the company culture and made it up on the spot.

Summer Intern As Project Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plainfield, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Foxconn Technology (Plainfield, IN) in June 2008.

Interview

At first, the interviewer took the interviewees to look around the company and explain what the company do both in Office and Warehouse area. After that, I had an interview with the supervisor. Basically, all the questions are from my resume. For example, what course you took at school can help you the most? How much do you know about Supply Chain Management? (since the position will be in warehouse). I also have to introduce myself about my academic and working background.
    My interviewer focus on my Microosoft skills the most especially Excel skill. He asked me send him the Excel work I had done in the past right after I got home. So, he can see my capability of the Excel. After few days, I got the phone call that I got accepted for an intern position.

Negotiation

Be prepared of the interview. You must know your strong skills and what the company look for. Also, you should know the range of the salary of the position. Most of the companies will question you during the interview.

UI Designer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Foxconn Technology in February 2016.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed in TW.

Interview process: Phone screen with HR and in person interview with hiring manager. Talked about my portfolio pieces. General questions on career goals and interests.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foxconn Technology (Taipei (Taiwan)) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview took three hours by a couple of managers for different fields regarding skill sets like Java/C/C++ and database design skills on project planning and roadmap planning. Describe what makes you the chosen one if there are lots of candidates during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Are you the best at programming or other outstanding personalities?   1 Answer

Testing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Foxconn Technology.

Interview

2 phone interview, then i get the offer

TPM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Foxconn Technology (Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)) in July 2010.

Interview

First is personal instruction. Then will have a conversation of experience on project management and solving qualitiy problem.