Frame.io Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 115 of over 115 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frame.io (New York, NY) in Dec 2020

Interview

I found out about Frame from many lists that awarded it "Best Place to Work in NYC". I applied through LinkedIn and was reached out to by HR to complete a mock sales pitch assignment (written and oral). After that I had a phone screen with HR to get to know me better and ensure I fit the job description. Next was a 30 minute interview with a BDR manager, which was conversational and behavioral. Last I had a super-day of interviews with people on the Sales team including the head of sales. This part had a mock-call activity where I had to sell something, get feedback, and then try it again to show I was coachable. Finally they checked my references and I had another call with head of sales and HR where they presented an offer :) Overall it was a great process. HR had great communication and was extremely accommodating. You can tell they really care about their employees. Be yourself and be confident! If you are a good fit, it will be clear to both sides.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Frame.io and the position? How does your past experience relate to the role? What is something you recently taught yourself? What is a challenge you had to overcome? How did you go about getting along with a challenging coworker? How would you sell me this?
    Answer Question

Frame.io

Application

I interviewed at Frame.io

Interview

Had a call with the recruiter and a video call with the hiring manager, then a group of video calls that is supposed to be the onsite portion with different people on the team. Everyone was really nice to speak with and seemed like normal people, not robotic. They didn't move forward with me in the end but definitely seems like a good market positioned company right now. Keeping an eye on what they can do

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Frame.io

Application

I interviewed at Frame.io

Interview

Talked to a recruiter and then the hiring manager. The process moved quickly and thought the questions were thought provoking, not the usual basic canned interview questions you see across most companies

Interview Questions
  • What's one of your favorte products to use. What makes it great in your eyes
1 person found this interview helpful

Frame.io

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Frame.io in Jul 2021

Interview

It took a few weeks, but was really just delayed because the company was on vacation (which was actually a great sign to me as a prospective employee) in the middle of my interview process. Otherwise it was super concise - the longest part was 1.5 hours due to back-to-back team member chats, but that was the last step and I knew exactly where I stood by the end of that round. They got back to me VERY quickly after that with a verbal offer. They were very open and communicative throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Frame.io

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frame.io

Interview

Was asked to complete a lengthy assignment with little guidance prior to even getting to speak with anyone. This took a good deal of time to complete, and then they said they were moving on with other candidates without even having an introductory phone call to discuss the assignment. Basically, you're doing work for them for free.

Interview Questions
  • No questions were asked -they don't interview you, just make you to an assignment and judge you based on that.

Frame.io

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frame.io

Interview

I applied to Frame.io via Linkedin and shortly after received an email to set up an initial phone call. After my initial call with HR, a call was set up with the Director of Mid Market, then a 2.5hr interview where I spoke with an AE, Manager, HR, did a mock discovery call with both a manager & director, and lastly met with a teammate on DEI. I do love that diversity & inclusion is important to the company and they really take the time to understand what it means to you. Rachel and Kat did an amazing job of scheduling the calls and of answering any questions I might have had, very transparent. They also gave me everything I needed to have a successful presentation. Overall the process was smooth and organized!

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Frame.io

Application

I interviewed at Frame.io

Interview

From the beginning the team was very welcoming and transparent! They answered every question I had and the recruiter made sure to keep me updated throughout the entire process. I could tell the team cared about their employees.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Frame.io (Los Angeles, CA) in Jun 2021

Interview

The process was composed of several short interviews, piling up to longer interviews and finally a mock presentation to the team. My first interview was with my recruiter, who gave me an overall idea of the position, what the company is looking for, and the company's culture. I then had a quick interview with my manager, then one with the Sr. Innovation Technology Specialist. After the mentioned interviews, I was asked to separate 2.5 hours worth of time (the time frame was separated into time chunks over the course of two days) which is when I met the rest of the team. My final round was a presentation to the team, where we acted as role play as if I was in front of the company's clients. Everyone was extremely nice and the interviews felt more like a conversation to me. The interviews were (relatively) short and the questions were focused on my prior professional experience.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Frame.io

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Frame.io in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward. Going through 3 rounds of interviews gave an opportunity to meet different members of various departments within the company. This culminated with a final round presentation that emulated real-life skillsets the position would require.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Frame.io

Application

I interviewed at Frame.io

Interview

It was a very standard and straight forward recruiting and interview process. I did not have any issues with the interview process at all. Was not bad getting responses. Responses were not delayed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frame.io (New York, NY)

Interview

I applied online and was quickly contacted by a recruiter. The first step was a call with the recruiter who was very transparent about the whole process (positive). There is 1. Recruiter call 2. Hiring Manager 3. Take-Home Presentation Case Study to present to a panel followed by several 1:1s with each panelist. (Meh - you aren't Google) 2. The hiring manager fired off a bunch of standard product questions but only left about 5 minutes for me to ask questions in return. I believe interviewing should be a two-way street and a candidate's questions are just as important as their answers. I was rejected and I asked respectfully for feedback and was given a lame, canned response.

Interview Questions
  • What is your company’s unique value proposition?
  • Why did you choose product management?
  • What is a product you think is the best in its class compared to similar products and why?
  • In about one sentence can you describe the difference in product philosophy between Apple and Google? Do you have a preference?
  • What do you think separates a great product manager from a good product manager?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 115 Interviews