Franciscan Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 2, 2017

2.7

Food Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Franciscan Health (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2017.

Interview

Very in depth. Everything I brought up got checked. The interview was lengthy but pleasant. They explained the job accurately and did not promised me a rose garden. They answer all the questions I asked, this helped me on making the decision to work there.

Interview Questions

• What were my primary demands from a job   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Franciscan Health (Indianapolis, IN) in December 2016.

Interview

Very friendly they had such questions about certain situations and what you would do also asked you about your experience then they give you a tour and if they like you they'll ask you to do a shadow

Interview Questions

• What would you do with an angry patient and or employee?   Answer Question

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Franciscan Health (Greenwood, IN) in December 2016.

Interview

I was hired through an employment agency for this position. I met with the management a few days after speaking with Aerotek. The interview was comfortable and straight to the point. Management was nice to speak with. They do require a flu shot, background check, and drug test. After the interview, I was offered the position in about 24 hours.

Interview Questions

• What is an EOB?   Answer Question
    • How would you communicate with a difficult customer?   Answer Question
    • What systems are you familiar with?   Answer Question
    • Questions regarding parts of a claim form. What is the electronic payer ID? Can you just resubmit a claim? etc   Answer Question
    • What kind of environment do you prefer to work in? Group or on your own?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Franciscan Health (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Started with a telephone interview by HR to assess general information. Interview was approximately 45 minutes that involved explanation of company and benefits and about 10-12 questions about my interests, future plans, skills and strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel you can contribute to this position that makes you more valuable than other candidates.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Franciscan Health (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2016.

Interview

I met with the recruiter in the lobby before my interview who was very kind and spoke with me some about the hospital. She then took me to who I would interview with who was also very kind. They asked some of the basic questions then answered any questions I had. After this came the unit tour - very informative.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Franciscan Health.

Interview

Sat with HR and manager in interview. It was really easy going. They were both kind and not too intimidating. Just come off like you're excited for the opportunity and have examples of going out of your way for customers/ guests/ patients.

Interview Questions

• They were really focusing on questions that had to do with customer service.   1 Answer

Sales Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Franciscan Health (San Mateo, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied for the job on a Monday. Talked to a recruiter on Wednesday. Interviewed in the office on Friday. Had a job offered given to me on Monday. Given the week to accept, ended up taking another job at another firm. Overall the interview process was laid back and they were very chill during the whole process.

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Franciscan Health (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2016.

Interview

They meet me and arranged the interview, had an interview then never contacted me again, to tell me that I got or did not get the position. The recruiter is too busy to answer calls or follow up.

Interview Questions

• The provider that would have been my collaborator did not even ask a question, it was as if he was being forced to attend the interview.   Answer Question

Dietary Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago Heights, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Franciscan Health (Chicago Heights, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

First step was an phone interview. HR calls and asks a few question, they then called me in for a formal interview with HR to discuss the position. Afterwards I met with the manager in the department of the hospital I'd be working at and got hired on the spot. They seemed to really need people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Tell them up front what kind of money you'd like to make.

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hammond, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Franciscan Health (Hammond, IN) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with HR
    In-person interview with Director and Team Lead
    In-person interview with a couple team members
    15 Minute Training Presentation - topic of my choice; had to teach/train a group of would-be peers

Interview Questions

• A few, "tell me about a time questions".   1 Answer

Salary too low