Franklin Park Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Franklin Park

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Franklin Park (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Very relaxed, but need to know your stuff. I felt comfortable sharing my honest experience and I believe they appreciated that. Basic questions - strengths, weaknesses, achievements. Overall five out of five.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths that will help you perform this job?   Answer Question

Resident Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Franklin Park (San Antonio, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

The staff was very friendly. I was told I could fill my application there or take it with me. I got called a few days later. The interview was with the Director and also a Supervisor and there were at least nine other persons. We were taken to one room to wait. We were asked some questions by the nurse supervisor, "off the record, supposedly. Then we were instructed to go upstairs, third floor, dining room. We were asked questions about ourselves, accomplishment, experience etc. We all took turns answering the same questions.

Interview Questions

• What was your most challenging time in your life?   1 Answer