Franklin Retail Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Franklin Retail Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Franklin Retail Solutions

1.8

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Franklin Retail Solutions in October 2015.

Interview

Telephone interview, called once to schedule then called at set time for interview. Questions were relevant to the work that would be expected with the position. I was given the opportunity to ask any questions, which were answered to my satisfaction.

Interview Questions

• If you went into the store and it was inventory, what would you do?   1 Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Franklin Retail Solutions.

Interview

The interview process was very quick and friendly. Once I spoke with the recruiter, I knew I was going to love the position. He was informative and had a great attitude.

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Franklin Retail Solutions (Mobile, AL) in October 2018.

Interview

Brianna was so nice and friendly! The process was really easy and not drawn out. They asked about my experience and gave me details of the position. I had to do a few online quizzes after reading information about merchandising.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience.   1 Answer

STSM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Franklin Retail Solutions (Alexandria, VA) in August 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very pleasant. We discussed many areas pertaining to this position as well as my background in the sporting goods industry. I felt very comfortable during this process and John was very open and informative.

Interview Questions

• Why were you interested in this position?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Franklin Retail Solutions.

Interview

30 - 45 minute phone call, all happened after filling out an application, got an email from someone asking me to do a very basic quiz on what was right in wrong in some merchandising pictures, I was then asked to schedule a phone interview via email

Interview Questions

• What makes you interested in this part time opportunity?   Answer Question

Retail Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Franklin Retail Solutions (Norwalk, CT) in February 2019.

Interview

Initially after applying I was sent an email to complain a simple task to further show my skill set and interest. Upon filling that out I was quickly sent an email to have a phone call interview. The call went great and I was given all the information I needed about the position. After a great interview I then was sent the paperwork to start and here I am.

Interview Questions

• What I’m currently doing for work.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Franklin Retail Solutions in November 2018.

Interview

The interview process was wonderful. I scheduled a date and time online and John, the recruiter, called promptly as promised. I very much enjoyed our conversation and level of excitement in John's engagement and knowledge of the company. Before I was scheduled for the interview, I was emailed and completed an online quiz in regards to merchandising.

Interview Questions

• John asked a number of pertinent questions relative to the position of course, but he also asked about my personal time and hobbies.   1 Answer

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Franklin Retail Solutions (Chicago, IL) in February 2019.

Interview

The interviewer explained the company to me and what they do. He went on to discuss how the role I was applying for operates. He went to over expectations and requirements of the job. Very polite, friendly, and professional. Definitely put me at ease.

Interview Questions

• Where I was located and what kind of computer I and phone I had   Answer Question

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Franklin Retail Solutions (Kansas City, MO) in February 2019.

Interview

Absolutely amazing. John was very clear in the description of the position I applied for. He was great at listening , and asking the right questions. He was very polite. John has the perfect phone voice.

Interview Questions

• If I was comfortable with the given territory?   1 Answer

Sell Through Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Franklin Retail Solutions (Denver, CO) in February 2011.

Interview

Was contacted by HR with a phone interview. Basic Q&A. Her job was to get all info to pass on to District Manager. It was a very thorough interview which also included "how to handle situation" questions. Other points covered were about your home work environment -are you set up with computer, internet etc. There was also an online type of quiz that included submission of a couple of photos since this job requires all photo documentation. After all of that, the District Manager called to discuss much of the same information and then offered the position. Both the HR person and District Manager were very positive and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Questions were not difficult at all. Mostly about past experiences.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There really wasn't much to negotiate. It became more important to just understand what was expected. Be sure to ask questions if you are not sure.