Franklin Retail Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Franklin Retail Solutions Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Franklin Retail Solutions

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Franklin Retail Solutions in October 2015.

Interview

Telephone interview, called once to schedule then called at set time for interview. Questions were relevant to the work that would be expected with the position. I was given the opportunity to ask any questions, which were answered to my satisfaction.

Interview Questions

• If you went into the store and it was inventory, what would you do?   Answer Question

Sell Through Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Franklin Retail Solutions (Portland, OR) in November 2011.

Interview

Phone interview with Area Manager

Interview Questions

• I was given a list of accounts and projects in an assigned territory and asked to make a schedule for store visits along with a proposed travel route that was most efficient in terms of mileage and least number of store visits.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Franklin does not hire employees, rather Independent Contractors. Items for negotiation are: mileage or gas allowance, Printing allowances for work related documents. They offer a monthly bonus which is nice, pay is on a per project basis and is non-negotiable. One is responsible for paying their own taxes.

Sell Through Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Franklin Retail Solutions (Denver, CO) in February 2011.

Interview

Was contacted by HR with a phone interview. Basic Q&A. Her job was to get all info to pass on to District Manager. It was a very thorough interview which also included "how to handle situation" questions. Other points covered were about your home work environment -are you set up with computer, internet etc. There was also an online type of quiz that included submission of a couple of photos since this job requires all photo documentation. After all of that, the District Manager called to discuss much of the same information and then offered the position. Both the HR person and District Manager were very positive and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Questions were not difficult at all. Mostly about past experiences.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There really wasn't much to negotiate. It became more important to just understand what was expected. Be sure to ask questions if you are not sure.